1. RodrigoPereira's rating of the film Prophet's Prey

2. lisa's rating of the film Prophet's Prey

just some light viewing to have on in the background while cooking on a sunday afternoon

3. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Prophet's Prey

People, have we learned nothing from Jonestown? It's unbelievable how faith can be blind - shocking really. This is a powerful doc about being able to believe completely in something, even if that same something brings lies and destruction. I wish I was a dog, watching this makes me wanna laugh and cry at the same time. A true proof of symbolic role on culture stablishment.

4. Blue Roses's rating of the film Prophet's Prey

5. Erik Skantze's rating of the film Prophet's Prey

A shocking film about how people are easily turned into obediant slaves when they are taught to follow a religious leader without question. The film shows how much power a leader (of a cult) can have if he is allowed by the state to do what he wants. There are a few questions the film should have asked. Why didn't the state, FBI, Child Protective Services and the tax authorities take action before! Thats missing...

6. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film Prophet's Prey

This documentary displays the rise and fall of a self announced prophet of the FLDS church who did terrible things to his family and congregation - despite his imprisonment he still got true believers praying for him - but when does their prayer stop?

7. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film Prophet's Prey

The indoctrination of the human mind continues in the XXI century...Excellent documentary!