1. pirri's rating of the film Psycho II

2. João R's rating of the film Psycho II

Normally, I would advice against trying to stretch out a such iconic and outstanding movie as "Pyscho" is, but I'll admit that I found the storytelling clever and stimulating enough to keep me interested. A good addition to the Bates' storyline.

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film Psycho II

4. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Psycho II

Despite some narrative hiccups and a few cheesy moments, I actually really like this film. There's plenty of good suspense and some interesting murder sequences. But, most importantly, I like how it examines the character of Norman Bates, getting beyond the psychosis and into more of the tragic aspects of the man himself. I'll even admit that I prefer Perkins' performance in this film over the original.

5. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Psycho II

6. Rohan Berry's rating of the film Psycho II

There are plenty of campy delights to be found in Richard Franklin's knowing homage to the original. Perkins' peculiarness in the lead role is what gives the film much of its edginess, as you're never wholly convinced that Norman is psycho. The fact that the film is a retread of the original and yet it still manages to have a suspenseful atmosphere is down to Perkins' capacity to imbue Norman with such gentleness.

7. Xiu's rating of the film Psycho II

8. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Psycho II

Un secuela hecha con cariño al maestro Hitchcock, rindiéndole homenaje con varias citas, no sólo a Psicosis sino a otros títulos de su filmografía. Lamentablemente, la resolución del argumento es rebuscada y ningún asesinato logra ser tan memorable como los de su predecesora.

9. SALESK's rating of the film Psycho II

10. Emanuela Barisan's rating of the film Psycho II

It was SOOO bad that it was good. But the end... What was that? So, it got back to bad again. But I really had fun watching it. =)

11. Frankly, Mr. Shankly's rating of the film Psycho II

Maybe unnecessary (certainly risky), but a very effective thriller with well-dosed suspense scenes. A worthy watching, except for the opening, which could've been avoided. Also, Meg Tilly is quite lovely.

12. Antoine Tremblay's rating of the film Psycho II

While not in the same league as the original Hitchcock masterpiece, Psycho II is deserving of it's cult status it seems to have gain over the years. Fantastic atmosphere, Perkins gave his career best performance in this one and the score is amazing. A must watch. Tarantino prefers this to the first of the franchise. It may be a bit too much to say but still, criminally underrated. 5 stars just to boost the ratings.

13. fakebook (Tom)'s rating of the film Psycho II

Surprisingly good. I love Meg Tilly.