1. Vladimir R's rating of the film Psychokinesis

Even a superhero can't stop gentrification and capitalist interests.

2. HKFanatic's rating of the film Psychokinesis

Raise your hand if you expected director Yeon Sang-ho to follow up his smash hit zombie film "Train to Busan" with...a whimsical comedy about a deadbeat dad turned telekinetic superhero. No one? This certainly qualifies as a curveball, and I'm probably giving it an extra star based on goodwill from "Busan," but Ryu Seung-ryong is affable in the lead and the movie made me laugh out loud more than once.

3. Mister No's rating of the film Psychokinesis

4. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Psychokinesis

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Psychokinesis

Will we ever get tired of wishing we were superheros? I test my psychokinetic powers every once in a while. You never know, maybe it kicks in when you're 60.

6. Palmat's rating of the film Psychokinesis

Very entertaining and goofy superhero movie. The cast is good but I couldn't shake the feeling that Sang-Ho Kang would made a better protagonist eventhough Seung-ryong Ryo does a fine job. The story is also kinda neat in the way that the superhero does not have to save the world but rather his neighbourhood and the people who live there from a ruthless construction company.

7. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film Psychokinesis

8. Francisco's rating of the film Psychokinesis

9. saitosouta's rating of the film Psychokinesis

3.5 Despite an overtly palpable shrink in its style and scale compared with San-ho's last film "Train to Busan," which critisizes unnerving conditions in Korea, "Psychokinesis" is a fun ride I prefer to "Busan." It's very good that a showy supernatural power meets pettiness of a miserable middle-aged man. If "Busan" is Korean "Dawn of the Dead" (ofc, ver. Snyder,) "Psychokinesis" is Korean "Man of Steel," I guess.

10. singhprashast2011's rating of the film Psychokinesis

One of the best superhero films of all time!

11. Disa's rating of the film Psychokinesis