1. m00njaguar's rating of the film Psychotropic Sunrise

A slight glimpse into a few days into the life of young Latin Americans experiencing the psychedelic side of life. Not deep, but fun

2. Beatrice's rating of the film Psychotropic Sunrise

3. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Psychotropic Sunrise

One of the most honest portraits of drug youth I've ever seen (was just like going back 20 years hahah). Great vibed and experientially simple as it should be. Que chida la banda siempre prendida!!! Ahueeeevo!!!

4. captainfez's rating of the film Psychotropic Sunrise

I'm too tired for films about drug holidays, let alone drug holidays themselves.

5. Petitami's rating of the film Psychotropic Sunrise

Great music. Superb actors performance. Love the way the director creates tension and switches to peace and love in a second.

6. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Psychotropic Sunrise

Not that bad. I was expecting a worse one when I read the comments. I felt like I was in the party in the party scenes. The narration seems close to the character played by Marcelo Galan time to time. Still most of the time the director chose to narrate from a third-person point of view. Therefore, the film seems more like a documentary rather than a drama.

7. sebastiaen's rating of the film Psychotropic Sunrise

8. Morgendugg's rating of the film Psychotropic Sunrise

9. Ilinca Bajenaru's rating of the film Psychotropic Sunrise

There is something understated and open-ended about this film. The opposite of pretentious or judgmental, an insightful account of the emotions, vacillations, everyday experiences and interactions a particular teenage subculture.

10. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Psychotropic Sunrise

This is the most inane film I've seen in the last decade.

11. Bafzer's rating of the film Psychotropic Sunrise