1. Nachtreich's rating of the film Puce Moment

È un videoclip per i Twisted Sisters.

2. Sarah's rating of the film Puce Moment

so much glitter textiles you have

3. Tiba Hobus's rating of the film Puce Moment

4. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Puce Moment

Ughhh, Anger's films actually have some wonderful uses of light and imagery, but his whole camp aesthetic just isn't for me.

5. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Puce Moment

A ghost basking in peculiar, material decadence: I imagine this would have been something big, bright, and profound if Anger had been able to finish it.

6. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Puce Moment

Incredible considering it's from 1949 but not as engaging as some of Anger's other work.

7. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Puce Moment

Según el mismo Anger, una representación al declive del lado espectacular de Hollywood. Una especie de antesala a lo que se verá en "Sunset Boulevard". El director a su corto le otorga una cierta dosis de ensoñación. El olvido no como un estado lapidario, lo que sí surge en el filme de Wilder.

8. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Puce Moment

Fascinating. just fascinating to watch. So amazing and odd for the year it was made.

9. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Puce Moment

10. Martin Sichetti's rating of the film Puce Moment

11. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Puce Moment

12. Daniela's rating of the film Puce Moment

13. Simon James Constable's rating of the film Puce Moment

The songs (especially the first one, 'Leaving My Old Life Behind') are amazing and kind of break my heart.

14. epithymetikon's rating of the film Puce Moment

15. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film Puce Moment

can i call a 6 minute film my favorite ever? (yes)

16. Lauren's rating of the film Puce Moment

17. Andrés Pff's rating of the film Puce Moment

18. Stefan's rating of the film Puce Moment

This makes me want to get a dress...

19. Oddly Dreamlike's rating of the film Puce Moment

like watching dream or a mannequin come to life

20. chelzi sigurðardóttir's rating of the film Puce Moment

i really enjoyed the music and the alternating camera speeds. i also love the style of dress, and she happened to choose my personal favorite out of the bunch.

21. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Puce Moment

Six minutes of pure delight. A leisurely longeure taking a fetishist delight in the dressing-up box, gliding from the wardrobe to the dressing table. Strangely intoxicating.

22. Mark Ayala's rating of the film Puce Moment

I can't watch this film with the audio Kenneth Anger added in the sixties. The song is just so cheesy, poorly sung and boring. I can only watch it silently which helps as the visuals are absolutely beautiful. Makes me wish he had the money to create the entire "Puce Women" film he envisioned. It's too short and you feel he wanted to accomplish more in his film dedicated to the beautiful women of the twenties.