1. El Biffo's rating of the film Puissance de la parole

"The results of any given impulse are absolutely endless."

2. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Puissance de la parole

3. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Puissance de la parole

4. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Puissance de la parole

I am not pregnant, but I've been craving Godard for a while. And Godard I got, as impregnable a fort of meaning as only he can brew. Witchhouse style video. "Allô? Allô?" breathed in the phone as "Allo-" (combining form for "other"), a call into the aether indicating that any separation is a link, that distances uncouple and connect like a wall that estranges but can transport tapped messages, that words are metaxu.

5. Balthaz21's rating of the film Puissance de la parole

6. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film Puissance de la parole

Holy shit. I don't wanna try to understand it. Love is passé et communication is dissolve. These colors and sounds! I don't know other filmmaker able to use the video/sound tool in such level of ecstatic. A lost masterpiece in a cheap vhs copy. Take this Waltz http://reframe.sussex.ac.uk/sequence3/archive/sequence-3-1/

7. João Eça's rating of the film Puissance de la parole

8. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Puissance de la parole

I question the accuracy of the film being 25 minutes long according to this page and on IMDB. I've just watched a version that was nearly 13 minutes and never felt it was cut down. The information may need to changed unless anyone can provide me with any information to suggest the opposite.