1. francisca bacon's rating of the film Pull My Daisy

3,5 The eerie ease descending with the universal coniunctio of miscellanea presented here, where everything is everything and holy in particular, and where questions don't so much probe as simply intone the vocal crescendo of interrogation, signposts one rare instance of light-footed absurdity wherein the surfeit of speechmaking logic is arched by a flyover of low-key melding disarray. Enjoyable and missing à la-isms

2. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Pull My Daisy

There's some excitement, great as an historical piece, but not more than that.

3. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Pull My Daisy

4. Richard Tines's rating of the film Pull My Daisy

a slice o "beat", with Kerouac rambling poeticlike (tres Kerouac)....a rare cinematic endeavor from a few explorers of the quivering meat conception...

5. Aida's rating of the film Pull My Daisy

Just a bunch of boys. Kerouac's hatred for women is palpable here.

6. Jason's rating of the film Pull My Daisy

A jazzy lark, which should not surprise you if you are familiar w/ the baseline of the particulars. These guys were part of a scene of scenes, of course. They made scenes, willy-nilly, from whole cloth. Alas, even when not playing a character we are playing a character. Kerouac's voice-over guides us gleeful over the surfaces of a deep promenade. Something wild + delicious here is being born on the American margins.

7. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Pull My Daisy

8. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Pull My Daisy

what is holy? are beatniks holy?

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Pull My Daisy

It's like going insane for 30 minutes. Big fan of Mr. Frank.

10. El Biffo's rating of the film Pull My Daisy

Theme song by David Amram.

11. Laura Katherine's rating of the film Pull My Daisy

Jack Kerouac is a far better narrator than Morgan Freeman.

12. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Pull My Daisy

To be honest, if you'd like to watch a proper beat movie, I'd go for "Towers Open Fire".

13. Salem Kapsaski's rating of the film Pull My Daisy

"...coffee cockroaches, stove cockroaches, city cockroaches, spot cockroaches, melted cheese cockroaches, Chaplin cockroaches, peanut butter cockroaches – cockroach cockroach – cockroach of the eyes – cockroach, mirror, boom, BANG!" - Wonderful film!