1. Thomas's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

Fun and entertaining documentary. A good introduction to the band's history, development and its enduring place in the hearts of its many fans.

2. Simon Reid's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

Some good insights into Pulp's roots, the themes behind Jarvis' songs, and their fanbase, but it ought to have been better. Also it ignores the significant contribution of Russell Senior - perhaps that's out of convenience, as he had left the reunion tour before the final Sheffield gig the film's constructed around. The exclusion doesn't seem very gregarious for what's otherwise a pleasant victory lap.

3. Magic Lantern Alison's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

Not just a good portrait of Pulp and the people they inspire but it captures the Sheffield I know and love really well too. Good to have it on film.

4. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

I'm glad I watched them live.

5. GemmaBrett's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

A very nostalgic look at the image of the northern, working-class Britain and the music that rises from it. Very enjoyable and heartwarming yet unimpactful. Lacks as both a concert film and documentary.

6. gramsci13's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

great music, disappointing & disjointed film

7. raggiodisole's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

A loving portrait of a band and their fans

8. Kaonashiii's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

9. ajdehany's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

There's an oblique lightly-handled sociology to this. The visuals of Sheffield, the anecdotes about social exclusion and inclusion, could all add up to a dark vision of Britain, but it's funny and human and Pulp have a cross-class unifying presence - one that we will always miss, and need more than ever.

10. Sarah Pietsch's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

Very good. Decent people who happen to get famous, rather reluctantly but gracious about it. And lots of lovely common people. Northern warmth.

11. miles's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

12. Jonathan's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

Human, quirky, beautifully shot, full of wonderful ideas, great characters, absolutely loved this. As much about Sheffield as it is about Pulp.

13. Ian Skinner's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

14. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

For Fans only. Ok build up to final concert, would have preferred a bit more music in film overall

15. babycakesromero's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

a joyful experience. one of great regrets in life is that i never went to see pulp live and this goes someway to redeeming that. would have liked to have seen bit more of gig but then you can't have everything...I would also like a time machine so I could actually go to the gig but like I say, you can't have everything..

16. SafeStanding's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

Well filmed and directed docu on one of Sheffield's finest. Nice to see Mr Hawley too.

17. Natty's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

top film saw it ages ago in a pompous 1st screening where noone moved in their seats, bugger that i was bouncing like mad! ** razzmatazz forever ** hmmm "Jarvis Cocker refuses to soften with age." - his voice still freaks me out on sainsburys ads though!

18. Nick Stamp's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

Jarvis, fellow Tyke and common person, now there's a man after my own heart. The film is great and a fitting tribute to Sheffield's finest. Pulp Forever.

19. M.Ogasa's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

......shag you Jarvis, shag you......

20. Stefano Pesenti C.'s rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

Nice doc about one of my favorite bands

21. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

Filmes/documentários sobre bandas que gostamos raramente nos deixam desapaixonados. Este é sobre os Pulp, sobre este e o outro mundo.

22. msmichel's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

I had the pleasure of seeing Pulp on both the 'Different Class' and 'This Is Hardcore' tours and always felt their departure from the scene was premature. This record of their reunion concert in 2011 is hardly fitting epitaph either though. Fun if you were there I suppose but the majesty seems diminished. As much a portrait of Sheffield though unlikely to be used by the local tourist board for obvious reasons.

23. rociof's rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

Se queda corto. Pero entretiene.

24. Sin título.'s rating of the film Pulp: A Film About Life, Death & Supermarkets

Es una pequeña crónica musical de un concierto que pudiera parecer bastante simple para el fanático de Pulp y no tan cautivante para aquel que medianamente conoce a la banda. Un documental al que quizá le hubiera venido mejor plasmar la emoción de un último concierto de manera diferente.