1. beepea's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

creative retirement long ago..

2. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

10/10 Film has it's flaws, but fuck 'em.

3. Zak.HunterGilbert's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

4. Cielo Rojo's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

I guess Tarantino's films aren't for me, but I liked his black humor.

5. Catalina Bordeanu's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

6. pablocinéma's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

"That's when you know you've found somebody really special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably share silence." -Mia Wallace

7. Oerd Xhemollari's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

8. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

The dialogue, specifically the characterization, is top notch. Seriously, not a single line is wasted.

9. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

me reí mucho, el guión es la raja

10. raquel_ag's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

Enredo: ★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

11. amariliz's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

12. McOpinionated's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

13. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

The film that brought Godard-isms into mainstream media, this hyper-loquacious quasi-exploitation film was high art when I was younger and ignorant, but, now, after finally stepping into the rich stream of film history, it's roots are REALLY showing...four stars because it's well made, and everyone did their job pitch perfectly...

14. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

The usual quality stamp of Quentino Tarantino: excellent dialogue with long monologues, cool retro music, great actors and extreme violence. Essential viewing for any serious movie goer.

15. De La Ghetto's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

I feel like I don't love this movie as much as some other people love this movie. It was hollow to me, devoid of depth, meaning, and empathy. And yet, the surfaces pop with such brilliance that it almost makes up for what it lacks. Somehow, it's such a cool film it ends up being one of my favorite movies anyway, despite how shallow it is.

16. gaussian's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

goddamn i want a big kahuna burger

17. blkrchs's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

18. Joao Sobral's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

incredible how it goes from trying too hard to be cool to exceptional..

19. pierce.giurintano's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

This film ranks among my personal all time favorites. From the out of order story, to the excellent characters, story telling, and suspenseful scenes etc. Quentin Tarantino can definitely thank this movie form helping him become the famous and renowned director that he is today, and rightfully so. This movie features 3 A list uber celebrities in Bruce Willis Samuel Jackson and Frank Sinatra in their prime.

20. Ben Nash's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

21. lou.'s rating of the film Pulp Fiction

«I wanna dance. I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED. Now I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good» #LoveMia ❤ #LoveUma #icons #aristocatstwistdance • https://youtu.be/o5qXCzknxn8

22. Ryan Melvin's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

23. F/K's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

This is a like a Jean Luc-Godard film, except with more violence and references to exploration films

24. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

not expecting less from tarantino