1. gaussian's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

goddamn i want a big kahuna burger

2. blkrchs's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

3. Joao Sobral's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

incredible how it goes from trying too hard to be cool to exceptional..

4. pierce.giurintano's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

This film ranks among my personal all time favorites. From the out of order story, to the excellent characters, story telling, and suspenseful scenes etc. Quentin Tarantino can definitely thank this movie form helping him become the famous and renowned director that he is today, and rightfully so. This movie features 3 A list uber celebrities in Bruce Willis Samuel Jackson and Frank Sinatra in their prime.

5. Ben Nash's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

6. lou.'s rating of the film Pulp Fiction

«I wanna dance. I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED. Now I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good» #LoveMia ❤ #LoveUma #icons #aristocatstwistdance • https://youtu.be/o5qXCzknxn8

7. Ryan Melvin's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

8. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

not expecting less from tarantino

9. sfdgdfggsggsogfgs's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

10. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

L'inizio della contemporaneità al cinema?

11. Andy's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

Cmon, arguably one of the most quotable films of all time.

12. Walker's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

A seminal film for me when I watched it in tenth grade. Nothing was the same...

13. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

Nothing special, don't know what all the fuss is about. The rape scene was also pretty fucked up.

14. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

15. Doe Deer's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

guess what? it's my first motherfucking public review

16. Aukse's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

17. chad's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

An amazing Tarantino film Pulp Fiction is a classic. If you're into action thrillers with nail biting twists and turns this movie is for you. Staring John Travolta and Samuel L Jackson this film is star studded and shows an amazing performance from the two of them. This critic recommends that you see this film it's a must watch from the nineties and fulfills all of your adrenaline needs as well as the comedic ones

18. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

I have very mixed feelings about this. I walked out of it when it was playing in theaters because I had my wife with me. I watched it again in a loop and I thought it was very well put together, and it made me laugh but the actual content made me sick. I had that feeling with 'Breaking Bad' as well. I probably would have liked it when I was young and full of hate.

19. David Aguilar's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

My older sister showed this to me when I was in 8th grade. It blew my mind then, and was one of the formative films in terms of my deciding to become a filmmaker. I don't love it as much as I once did, but its impact is undeniable.

20. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

Battling the urge to give it four stars, it really is a well written classic. Even in retrospect, after all these years, and all these viewings.

21. Andi Dan's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

"Yes you did. Yes you did! You tried to fuck him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody except Mrs. Wallace,"

22. KATIEDEESE's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

Personally I believe this is an incredible movie with very little if anything to criticize. It employs a nonlinear plot which is not seen very often in film making and is hard to perfect. This move has good character development. With many interlocking stories and subplots. this is just yet another example of Quentin Tarantino's unique storytelling and directing skills.

23. Boffuna's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

"Genuine pulp fiction literature would never have made light fun of it's mortally serious subject matters." (Tapani Maskula, Finnish movie critic)

24. hexhunk's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

Important in context, but referenced so often by contemporary filmmakers as an inspiration that its less-memorable moments are easy to forget. A messy, disjointed piece of fun that set off Tarantino's cult status.