1. Ethan's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

This is a really good film with a powerful message and a really good performance from Christian Slater. This film will get you fired up.

2. uenus's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

3. Milly Hampton's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

4. film_lies101's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

5. D I A N A's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

BLESS MUBI WITHOUT IT, I WOULD HAVE OVERLOOKED THIS GEM ,THAT REALLY JUST MAKES YOU WANNA GO 'FUCKK YAA'

6. peaches and plums's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

this movie lacks a teen christian slater sex scene

7. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

Christian Slater is my teen angst sex god

8. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

Secret life of the Radio-active Man.

9. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

Really love the way the characters of Slater and Mathis interact together. They are great in this movie, especially Mathis about Slater and Slater on the air. Also the strong message the movie gives, to a very exaggerated point, but still it gives a fair notion on what goes on behind the scenes. But in all, love Slater and the character.

10. Adrock's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

Great portrait of how the late 80s turned into the early 90s. It's the cinematic equivalent of trading in your Poison tape for a Pixies CD.

11. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

Probablemente a mellor película sobre a Xeración X, pero que non tivo demasiada repercusión.

12. Westley's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

Cool movie. It get's a little didactic and over-the-top at the end, but it's still one of the more honest movies about adolescent angst and alienation.

13. cinepheel's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

Over the top and awkward at times. Still, I love it. Two and a half.

14. Emily Nine's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

this film sticks with you forever if you watch it when you're an angsty teen just discovering what it means to be punk rock. what an excellent soundtrack.

15. HeadGEAR's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

This film is one of my personal favorites.

16. MR. Universe's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

I know it's not as good as i rated it, but the film meant alot to me in my teenage years and i still find it tobe a classic in my heart. It's a film that would be hard to make now, but the theme is timeless

17. olivia marion's rating of the film Pump Up the Volume

Jam me, jack me, push me, pull me, TALK HARD.