1. fashionlolito's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

2. Catarina Fernandes's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

"I have a love in my life. It makes me stronger than anything you can imagine." atrofiadamente bonito?

3. Anca.'s rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

4. gld48's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

(Rewatched in preparation for Phantom Thread) Adam Sandler as Monsieur Hulot. Except he goes insane every thirty minutes or so.

5. Moses Lumpkin's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

Vignettes of a fragmented plot don't always make a good film. Nice visuals though.

6. PeterK94's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

Nothing much happens in the first third, but it feels like a necessary setup for when things take off. By the time the plot threads come together in the third act I was enthralled.

7. Mashi95's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

The director managed to transform a plot that could have just been a romantic comedy in something more, every frame is a breath of human feeling. Watching it was interesting, but it didn't make me say wow. Just ok.

8. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

You can go to places in the world with pudding. That's funny.

9. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

10. Pedro Soares's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

what at first seemed like a light story, turned out to be an actual great film. this is very likely pta's best use of cinematography, music and most importantly symbolism in film (not to talk about bringing the best in his actors). a chaotic love can show up in your life like a car crash dropping an harmonium when you don't know what you're looking for

11. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

Bizarre. Soundtrack and production design create a unique atmosphere. Mostly funny and Sandler´s eruptive aggressiveness gives it an additional edge.

12. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

3.5 stars. An ugly little film with a lot of heart that single-handedly redeemed Adam Sander as a performer... at least for a while. Less ungainly than some of Anderson's more operatic works and more convincingly human. One of the only instances in which I found found a completely abstract use of colours moving instead of just sensorily satisfying. Occupies a tiny buzzing part of my brain.

13. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

14. MisterColo93's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

15. J. O.'s rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

Inexplicably, I slept on this for a long time. A decade and a half later, after having the urge to take it in, I am not overly impressed. On an aesthetic level, this is beautiful. Lean, stripped bare – stark cinematography complimented by a lilting harmonium-laced score. Further than that? Conventional rom-com plot slammed against a more charming and unique extortionist plot. Enjoyable, but also kind of irritating.

16. Amjack's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

i love this movie because of one lovely scene

17. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

18. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

This is probably the most European feel PTA achieved behind the camera. The story is mesmerising throughout the first half or more with string of oddities coming at you, so you can't get a break, which makes for rather zippy experience. Good acting too and great camera work.

19. Natasha Angashanova's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

20. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

21. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

22. ninchok's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

A day old 1-star review: The music in the background is so fkn annoyiiiing, I don't even know if I want to watch this till the end, and I'm only 30 minutes past it. Update: Besides all that, this was a beautiful film.

23. Gioele's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

Regia che segue la psicologia del protagonista interpretato da un sorprendente Adam Sandler

24. Christian's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love