1. sahandmohajer's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

4. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

5. David Zimmerman's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

6. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

7. Maia's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

For every person that has felt alone at the party.

8. Ramzi's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

Great, touching story and performances, clean cinematography, dynamic soundtrack.

9. fashionlolito's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

10. Catarina Fernandes's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

"I have a love in my life. It makes me stronger than anything you can imagine." atrofiadamente bonito?

11. Anca.'s rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

12. gld48's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

(Rewatched in preparation for Phantom Thread) Adam Sandler as Monsieur Hulot. Except he goes insane every thirty minutes or so.

13. Moses Lumpkin's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

Vignettes of a fragmented plot don't always make a good film. Nice visuals though.

14. PeterK94's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

Nothing much happens in the first third, but it feels like a necessary setup for when things take off. By the time the plot threads come together in the third act I was enthralled.

15. Mashi95's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

The director managed to transform a plot that could have just been a romantic comedy in something more, every frame is a breath of human feeling. Watching it was interesting, but it didn't make me say wow. Just ok.

16. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

You can go to places in the world with pudding. That's funny.

17. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

18. Pedro Soares's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

a chaotic love can show up in your life like a car crash dropping an harmonium at the moment you're least expecting it

19. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

Bizarre. Soundtrack and production design create a unique atmosphere. Mostly funny and Sandler´s eruptive aggressiveness gives it an additional edge.

20. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

3.5 stars. An ugly little film with a lot of heart that single-handedly redeemed Adam Sander as a performer... at least for a while. Less ungainly than some of Anderson's more operatic works and more convincingly human. One of the only instances in which I found found a completely abstract use of colours moving instead of just sensorily satisfying. Occupies a tiny buzzing part of my brain.

21. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

22. MisterColo93's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

23. J. O.'s rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

Inexplicably, I slept on this for a long time. A decade and a half later, after having the urge to take it in, I am not overly impressed. On an aesthetic level, this is beautiful. Lean, stripped bare – stark cinematography complimented by a lilting harmonium-laced score. Further than that? Conventional rom-com plot slammed against a more charming and unique extortionist plot. Enjoyable, but also kind of irritating.

24. Amjack's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

i love this movie because of one lovely scene