1. James Mackin's rating of the film Punisher: War Zone

Dominic West and Doug Hutchison are both fun, the former in particular. And this is just the ultraviolent Punisher, the way he is supposed to be.

2. Serhan Demirhan's rating of the film Punisher: War Zone

3. Kyra W's rating of the film Punisher: War Zone

A perfect comic adaption: funny, gory, heartfelt, shocking and surprisingly beautifully shot. Each shot felt like a panel from the comics, which is what I wish more superhero movies did. Lexi is one of my favorite directors and Nick is one of my favorite writers and I just hold so much respect for a creative team that respects it's audience, they're not ashamed of the source material.

4. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Punisher: War Zone

7 - An 80s movie made in 2008, warts and all. More politically-incorrect and right-leaning than a Donald Trump self-help book, and considering what it's trying to emulate, I would have it any other way. Best thing Marvel Studios has ever made.

5. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Punisher: War Zone

I don't know why all of the Comic Book based movies are with awful reviews around here. I can understand most of the Marvel's work, but this?? This is just great.

6. film_lies101's rating of the film Punisher: War Zone

This is seriously one of my favorite comedies

7. el.'s rating of the film Punisher: War Zone

surprisingly good. did not expect that.

8. mjgildea's rating of the film Punisher: War Zone

3 1/2 out of 5 stars. Not a perfect movie by any means but definitely the best Punisher adaptation to date and as faithful as you can get to the source material. Ray Stevenson is an amazing Frank Castle and for as annoying and over the top as Doninic West and Doug Hutchinson can get they're definitely fun. Alexander's direction makes Punisher: War Zone feel like a living comic even if the story isn't entirely there.

9. Zach Closs's rating of the film Punisher: War Zone

The most accurate adaptation to date; it's a little too over the top at times, and I don't say that lightly, but terrific cinematography, plenty of gore and a bulky, powerful presence in Ray Stevenson make this a damn fun comic-book film.

10. hastapura's rating of the film Punisher: War Zone

Hell of a lot more fun than any other comic movies lately. Splattery action. When the guys at work start talking about the story being "worse" than the first one, it's like...you're here for the damn story?

11. Owun Birkett's rating of the film Punisher: War Zone

This is a step back from 2004's Punisher; it's boring through-out! Even the action sequences aren't as exciting when compared to The Dark Knight in the same year! Ray Stevenson makes a lifeless Punisher, and it's hard to care since he's barely developed. In fact, none of these characters are developed enough to care! Dominic West chews the scenery as Jigsaw, and it's not the good kind. Third time lucky? I think not!