1. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Punishment Park

Peso, pesissimo. Pensar che ha 40 anni..

2. pvt joker's rating of the film Punishment Park

Immaculately shot, directed and scripted.

3. sadie's rating of the film Punishment Park

4. Smooj Betty Phace's rating of the film Punishment Park

When people now ask me what's my favorite horror film, I'm going to say Punishment Park. This shit was scary, because real stuff like this is what really scares me.

5. Hani's rating of the film Punishment Park

This film does not aim at being judged as good or bad, but at questioning the resistance methods, even criticizing them. It was very problematic for me to see some of the activists talk about the US government violence in other countries like: Vietnam, and doesn't mention the handcuffs in his/her hands. One of the major cons in the activists' discourse since then is talking about the past crimes not the present ones.

6. Palmat's rating of the film Punishment Park

A topical and well made movie still to this day. The movie however outstays it's welcome despite it's short running time since it's ideas and ideals are mercilessly hammered home in the first half hour. The rest is just filler unfortunately. Despite this it is worth a watch if you're into mockumentaries or movies with overt political agendas.

7. Cosi's rating of the film Punishment Park

It was funny when the hippies were running for their lives

8. Malik's rating of the film Punishment Park

The most terrifying aspect of this to me isn't necessarily the premise, but wondering how many of the actors felt that their character's actions were justified.

9. mfg's rating of the film Punishment Park

I watched this on a whim and I'm continually amazed at my good luck at stumbling upon this film.

10. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film Punishment Park

Made in 1971, it still feels immediate. It is a shame that it isn't any better known. One of the greatest political films ever made.

11. Cbarky99's rating of the film Punishment Park

90 minutes of raw cinematic outrage that deserves to be at least as well-known as, say, Easy Rider or One flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. (I also can't get over how much the one guy in this looks like a young James Caan)

12. NFP's rating of the film Punishment Park

Powerful and still relevant 40 years later.

13. rajiv ibrahim's rating of the film Punishment Park

more SPANK and less SPOCK, yes that sounds funny

14. Matt's rating of the film Punishment Park

"The premise is utterly silly," Ever hear of the Japanese internment camps? The Mccarran Security Act' of 1950? Guantananmo?

15. T. J. Harman's rating of the film Punishment Park

16. Theo Pappas's rating of the film Punishment Park

This film is grossly underrated. Anyone who cares about what is happening in the world or has a modicum of logical reasoning in their brains will find this moving beyond anything they've ever seen. Even if you're not involved socio-politically, you will find this piece powerful; it will shake your ideas of societal structure to the very core. For a film that was made in 1971, it still in 2010 has great social impact.

17. Inner Pattern's rating of the film Punishment Park

At times very powerful and very realistic.The trial scenes felt like I was watching a real trial. It was intense and scary! I think there were a few mixed messages though.Ex: one of the interrogations involved this 19 year old. She was talking about peace and love and then she said if she was in charge of the US that she would release all prisoners.huh? Contradictory much? Overall though a powerhouse of a film.

18. Lars Ole Kristiansen's rating of the film Punishment Park

In comparision, Antonioni's "Zabriskie Point" is like an episode of Sesame Street. Immensely powerful. Probably the best mockumentary I've ever seen.

19. gory™'s rating of the film Punishment Park

20. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film Punishment Park

simply beyond powerful. No other film on my 21 years of existence has played with my emotion as deep as this Watkins masterpiece

21. Xesus Duarte Patiño Rumbo's rating of the film Punishment Park

great great film, and as richard jensen says, underrated.

22. Richard Jensen's rating of the film Punishment Park