1. GIYGAS's rating of the film Punk Vacation

Back in my day we had real punk. We burned our friends, murdered for soda, drew arrows on our face and listened to Peter Gabriel.

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Punk Vacation

I blame the Chamber of Commerce.

3. rociof's rating of the film Punk Vacation

La película es tan mala que es buena.

4. msmichel's rating of the film Punk Vacation

Well, let's just say it. This is a worthless piece of drivel that has no business being on a curated film site. There is nothing of any redeeming value on display here from the insipid script to the amateur hour acting. These 'punks' are about as fierce and believable as your local girl scout troop. Ridiculous.

5. Dogville59's rating of the film Punk Vacation

I've seen a lot of bad reviews for this film however I think it is fun because it took it touch in cheek. The acting was bad, the punks weren't very punk however some of the jokes tipped me off that this movie was purposefully cheesy and bad. It is very 80's and the humour is really fun at times so I enjoyed it. Take the characters as caricatures and just have fun with it.

6. dave gunn's rating of the film Punk Vacation

This wasn't as fun as I thought it'd be. By default, I do love watching people try to kill cops and rednecks, but the punks in this are so awful that I couldn't side with them, either.

7. Buddy Love's rating of the film Punk Vacation

This was painful to watch. It makes Plan 9 from Outer Space seem like a masterpiece.

8. Weston Campbell's rating of the film Punk Vacation

They may look like punks but they act, talk and ride like bikers, and this is most certainly a biker movie- a genre which itself is just a reworking of plots and characters from old westerns. It's an American tradition.

9. André Custodio's rating of the film Punk Vacation

10. Mark's rating of the film Punk Vacation

The Wild One done by a kindergarten class while generic rock music plays for 90 minutes. No, it's not as fun as it sounds.