1. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Pursued

2. thebpicture's rating of the film Pursued

I don't know about you but the fight scene between the two brothers was hilarious mainly because of the sound affect. Teresa Wright's sweetness is too much, different to see her in this type of role and of course..gotta love me some Mitchum

3. Renata A's rating of the film Pursued

- I told you once, Jeff; never to look back, look ahead. I tell you that again now - I couldn't then, but now I can. And will"

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Pursued

Film fort étonnant baignant entre fatalité et psychanalyse, Oedipe et l'absurdité, pouvant bien sûr aussi se voir seulement au premier degré... www.cinefiches.com

5. Phil Connors's rating of the film Pursued

J'ai rarement vu un tel mépris pour la vraisemblance narrative et psychologique dans un film classique. Le triomphe de l'énergie et de la volonté semblent seuls compter pour les personnages comme pour la mise en scène. Un Mitchum flegmatique et magnétique !

6. MS1915's rating of the film Pursued

The cast was great. However it was the story that didn't do them justice. There were too many questions and not enough answers. Exposition ruined the dialogue. And the end is wrapped up all clean and neat as if everything that came before it didn't exist. A noir, but sadly not a very good one.

7. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Pursued

8. Eugene Kotlyarenko's rating of the film Pursued

1/19/15 Gothic Melodrama dressed up in Western clothing. James Wong Howe pulls off some marvelous shots. Robert Mitchum's character is a bit too passive in situations where a simple explanation could clear things up...but maybe it's not that sort of movie. Which ultimately made it duller. There is something mythological about being perpetually hated for an ancestral misdeed you almost remember...

9. sapta's rating of the film Pursued

started ok, then got good and then in the end became just ridiculous.

10. Matt Parks's rating of the film Pursued

So good it kiiled Jim Morrison.

11. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Pursued

12. Robin Whenary's rating of the film Pursued

13. SALESK's rating of the film Pursued

James Wong Howe was just the damned man. That kid Mitchum ain't bad either.

14. chanandre's rating of the film Pursued

[Cinémathèque PT #464: 35 mm] (2007)

15. Silenzio's rating of the film Pursued

Absolute masterpiece and a wonderful fusion of film noir and westerns. After Night of the Hunter this is the best film Robert Mitchum was ever in