1. Luluah's rating of the film Push

Beautiful cinematography.

2. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Push

Save the cheerleader, save the wor.... um, Every few hundred millenia, evolution leaps forw.... maybe, With great power comes great resp.... ah, screw it. Plot development and motivations were so obscure or obtuse all you can do to make sense of it is apply catchphrases from what it stole from... er, 'homaged'. Its editing cadence is the clear highlight.

3. spiderliliez's rating of the film Push

Rewatched this, and I thought it's still a cool action flick. This film deserves more than what people credit it for. As expected, good performance by a very young Dakota Fanning. While Chris Evans is ever the charming action hero. He is Captain America, after all. Camilla Belle, well.. she's still the same. I sincerely hope to see her surpass her current acting style and explore her acting abilities.

4. @frassivan's rating of the film Push

great locations, delusional plot, the two chinese screamers..:)

5. chickenwing's rating of the film Push

X-men rip off that had potential, squandered in execution.

6. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Push

Terrible execution, cool concept.

7. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Push

8. Starshine's rating of the film Push

9. kopfkompass's rating of the film Push

Doch, doch, ich bin mir sicher, dass irgendwo zwischen der 12. Schießerei, der 14. Schlägerei und dem 19. brillanten Special-Effects-Massaker die Ahnung einer Story durchgeblitzt hat.

10. Tom Duckett's rating of the film Push

I felt like the acting was a bit bad in some places, and there wasn't much development. But personally i think the plot really holds it together, I love this film for the pace, for its excitement. I would gladly watch it again, not because of how well done it is, but because i love the story, the backdrop, the red letters, yeah it was amazing.

11. Daniel Montiel's rating of the film Push

I don't quite understand why everyone dislikes this so much. I thought it was fun, the choice to have Hong Kong as a backdrop inspired and the cast likeable (Well maybe not Belle but she's hot so...)