1. Ştefan Iancu's rating of the film Puss in Boots

2. balzamin's rating of the film Puss in Boots

i watched over and over. it's perfect!

3. Sor.'s rating of the film Puss in Boots

This is the story of the cat, the myth, the legend... the boots

4. lulu2310's rating of the film Puss in Boots

funny! really entertaining.

5. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Puss in Boots

A fun fantasy offering from Dreamworks that should satisfy kid and parent alike.

6. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Puss in Boots

HOW can you resist that little face?

7. msmichel's rating of the film Puss in Boots

Just didn't seem like a lot of thought was put into the story and script phase. Very light on story and missing the wit of the early shreck films. Banderas and Hayek have good voice chemistry but at the expense of all other characters it seems. Shouldn't be too hard on what is only a children's film (this one not really geared for adults as well) but still seems that the possible satrical targets have been missed.

8. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Puss in Boots

Like any spin-off based on a character from a franchising, they reproduce what made her a classic as many times as possible. In the case of Puss, his puppy eyes (or kitten eyes) are used as an excuse for everything. We get the joke once, move on Dreamworks.

9. NenaNadine's rating of the film Puss in Boots

I laughed a lot. What a fun and silly movie.

10. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Puss in Boots

11. rosa's rating of the film Puss in Boots

12. Victor-André's rating of the film Puss in Boots

13. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Puss in Boots

"Don't all cats land on their feet?" "No! That is a lie spread by dogs!"

14. Lucas Silva's rating of the film Puss in Boots

It's fun, but nothing very exciting!

15. Erik Gregersen's rating of the film Puss in Boots

Much better than the Shrek films that spawned them. Banderas and Hayek seem to having a lot of fun as stereotypical Spanish swashbucklers. I liked the lovingly detailed "Spain" of the setting. Also this will now hold a special place in my heart as my daughter's first movie.

16. Glim Ho's rating of the film Puss in Boots

猫版加勒比+印第安纳琼斯

17. diana's rating of the film Puss in Boots

what is it with people mixing fairy tales these days?

18. hella dumb and felling bad's rating of the film Puss in Boots

I loved this movie. Felt like an actual adventure without the obnoxiousness of the Shrek series. Everything was resolved too tidily, though. I don't get people rating stuff 1 star just because they don't like it.

19. Joe Godburn's rating of the film Puss in Boots

The Frasier of animated spin offs. That may not be accurate.

20. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Puss in Boots

This doesn't really deserve three stars, but I'm deferring to the judgement of my daughter.

21. Steve's rating of the film Puss in Boots

Wow!! I was amazed at how much I freakin enjoyed this film. Another brilliant piece of animation and some excellent storytelling. Some genuinely funny moments too, I loved it.

22. Evnad's rating of the film Puss in Boots

23. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Puss in Boots

While it lacks the embarrassing jokes of the Shrek franchise, this spin-off while fun feels like a 70 minute movies stretched into 90 minutes. Could've improved with a shorter movie or a more engaging screenplay.

24. Andrés Pff's rating of the film Puss in Boots