1. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Quadrophenia

I saw this a long time ago but apparently it didn't make a huge impression on me.

2. redux's rating of the film Quadrophenia

Pills popped, suits worn, rockers beaten. Erm... so? How is this even remotely interesting? Not to mention excuse for a cheesy rock musickal and goddamn pompous title.

3. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Quadrophenia

Stop it somewhere before that ending

4. Johnny Seeker's rating of the film Quadrophenia

Shouldn't Mods be listening to Modern Jazz and not to The Who?

5. Blue Roses's rating of the film Quadrophenia

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film Quadrophenia

A true artifact of British cinema.

7. SafeStanding's rating of the film Quadrophenia

Never tire of watching this timeless britflick of working class recreational life. What a cast and all.

8. Aardsy's rating of the film Quadrophenia

Feel strung out just watching it.

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Quadrophenia

A great portrayal of the mods vs rockers culture war of the mid 60s in England. Sting is such a sexually amazing dancer.

10. Muraki's rating of the film Quadrophenia

fashionable and entertaining but not as good as i expected

11. Ethan's rating of the film Quadrophenia

Not too fond of this film. I hated the main guy and it was hard for me to connect with these characters. Although, Sting can really dance.

12. -REM-'s rating of the film Quadrophenia

13. ninchok's rating of the film Quadrophenia

loved it so so so so so so much

14. msmichel's rating of the film Quadrophenia

A midnight movie staple at one time that melded teen angst with mod culture in adapting the Who's seminal album 'Quadrophenia'. Phil Daniels was perfectly cast as Jimmy; a young a-hole that we could all identify with to a certain degree. A little light story wise but the film does have its charms and memorable scenes especially the riot in Brighton. '..we are the mods, we are the mods, we are the mods...'

15. Nick Potter's rating of the film Quadrophenia

A perfect film this is not, but one can enjoy based simply on if they enjoy two hours of The Who. There is of course more to Quadrophenia than that, but the soundtrack is the clear highlight. The film reels with frenetic energy but feels uneven at times, as if it doesn't even really know where to go next. Regardless, there is still plenty of enjoyment to be had.

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Quadrophenia

Music at that age is as serious as a heart attack. The decision between the mods and rockers would have been hard. We had the decision between rock n' roll and disco. That wasn't hard. When disco died in High School, there was a celebration. When it was reborn, just in time for College it was the end of the world. It was your parents's music. Now, I don't mind the disco from that era.

17. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Quadrophenia

How do you find yourself when you've always been identified by the group you belong to? A teen angst film that gets much help from the soundtrack.

18. Dominic Simard-Jean's rating of the film Quadrophenia

Fucking Sting always stealing your girl.

19. Ben Loory's rating of the film Quadrophenia

it's a hard world when you're a moronic asshole

20. jenesuispasanglais@gmail.com's rating of the film Quadrophenia

I was hoping it would live up to my memory, but this film does not quite age as well as hoped. The teen angst and questions about life and love are still clear, but as a film it does not seem to resonate quite as well as 30 years ago. The crude cuts and low production values do not help much. But you do get to see Sting in a bellhop costume.

21. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Quadrophenia

Often dubbed as the British "Mean Streets", yet it's less Scorsese and more Hal Ashby (the Harold & Maude parallels are impossible to ignore). Quadrophenia gives us moments of brilliance and others fail to even entertain. Uneven is the key word, but the film is powered by a phenomenal soundtrack (not only by The Who) that compensates some lack of depth. Oh, and Sting...

22. In Space's rating of the film Quadrophenia

story of The Who (band). and it's real! a crazy and adventurous life of a Mods. Mods versus Rocker. it's so britishhhh!!!

23. pluviosity's rating of the film Quadrophenia

political-cultural-historical-social issues, youth subcultures, its' evolution and revivals? nope. It's about ME! (and the swinging Sting, of course)

24. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film Quadrophenia

we are the mods we are the mods we are we are we are the mods!