1. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film Quarantine 2: Terminal

what kind of person won't leave a girl who's alr infected eventhough the girl alr said to leave her and afterwards kicking the girl after shes turning. I mean you wont have to kick her if you leave her at the first place. and why can't you leave her you only know her for lesser than a day. is it because she's cute or what. It's a spoiler but whatever it's a whack movie anyway.

2. João R's rating of the film Quarantine 2: Terminal

It wasn't necessary to throw a "zombie" virus into the mixture because, from the start, this stated to be a horror movie by the ridiculously way those passengers behaved.

3. Julie Christie's rating of the film Quarantine 2: Terminal

I think the movie have its own scary moments and it is not as bad as other say it is, though I also agree that REC is better. It’s nice to see Bre Blair too and from her BSC days and then seeing her again in more serious roles. I saw a recent picture of her, with no make up, promoting an iPhone app called iFilmFanatic, and she still looks awesome! Sharing the link to photo: http://on.fb.me/IQYCav

4. Joe Ibañez's rating of the film Quarantine 2: Terminal

I know this was a direct-to-video cash-in sequel of a mediocre and unnecessary remake, but I thought it was pretty okay.

5. CVH's rating of the film Quarantine 2: Terminal

Rated 'Quarantine 2: Terminal' 1 out of 5 stars.

6. Legend Logsdon's rating of the film Quarantine 2: Terminal

I can't believe they left a little cliff hanger at the end. yay Rabies in Las Vegas! soooooo stupid. this movie didn't even stay true to the hand held camera filming of the first one or the original, REC. They attempted to film it like a normal movie which in my opinion made it worse.