1. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Queen of Diamonds

Vegas-style Nothing-core: In the individual "nobody", doing particularly "nothing", the everything is revealed; relishing then in the uncomfortable existential detail of life. Nice!!!

2. albertofarina's rating of the film Queen of Diamonds

The stultifying routine of a Vegas croupier - both within the casino where she works and in the helplessly squalid places she dwells during her day. Some striking images can't shake off a feeling of self-indulgence in seeking human and landscape dilapidation.

3. Caligula's rating of the film Queen of Diamonds

I actually feel cheated that, on top of my $7/month MUBI fees, I had to pay an extra $3 dollars to watch what amounts to a terrible quality Kino or Facets release. Don't get me wrong, it's an excellent film (Nina Menkes is a favourite director of mine) - but this digital transfer looks like it was ripped straight from VHS. The audio quality is astonishingly bad.

4. Max Slobodin's rating of the film Queen of Diamonds

exquisite desolation unsure of everything. inured to the monotony that informs the detritus of modern life. a conflagration emerges. a soul so incredibly parched. "like an dealer [s]he was watching for the card that is so high and wild [s]he'll never need to deal another" -leonard cohen.

5. Nina Menkes's rating of the film Queen of Diamonds