1. James Mackin's rating of the film Queen of the Damned

Having never heard of Aaliyah previous to this viewing experience, I was enticed by her supposed star power and role as star in the film. Instead we got a bit too much Marguerite Moreau.

2. bryanvmh's rating of the film Queen of the Damned

Needs at least an hour more of Aaliyah and significantly less everything else

3. Marina C.'s rating of the film Queen of the Damned

4. vxpl's rating of the film Queen of the Damned

the plot is not that interesting but i loved the costumes and the soundtrack. it wasn't cringey but it was superficial. it was ok to watch and i didn't get too bored. the aesthetics and fashion are A+

5. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Queen of the Damned

This is just bad, people.

6. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film Queen of the Damned

7. ramiah's rating of the film Queen of the Damned

1 star for the occasional camp scene and another star for aaliyah r.i.p.

8. Junda Mane's rating of the film Queen of the Damned

Meh...but 2 stars for Aaliyah who is great here...R.I.P.

9. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Queen of the Damned

10. Risya's rating of the film Queen of the Damned

So bad, campy, and shallow pseudo-Gothicism... but man, that doesn't stop me from loving this. It featured awesome soundtrack and Stuart Townsend is the most attractive Lestat ever! Huge guilty pleasure for me. *shrug*

11. nataliamariana's rating of the film Queen of the Damned

De que cova infernal saiu este filme? Mudaram toda história, personagens, TUDO. Não há nem uma cena sequer fiel ao livro. Affffff! PS: Assisti o filme logo que foi lançado, mas não lembrava que era tão ruim assim!

12. nargs_au's rating of the film Queen of the Damned

this movie didnt do it for me, didnt really go anywhere also im really confused if this is a sequel or a prequel the lestat character in interview with the vampire is competly differant in this film, personality wise

13. Arisa's rating of the film Queen of the Damned

This one's a guilty pleasure.