1. saitosouta's rating of the film Quiet City

"Before Sunrise" retelling by Munblecore.

2. Laura Suffield's rating of the film Quiet City

It's ok. Bit pointless and very white middle class, as someone else has already noted. I suppose interesting as a portrait of that type of lifestyle of that sector of society, but I could have lived without it.

3. jondo's rating of the film Quiet City

Lindo viaje por un mundo casi sin gente. "¿Estaban todos muertos?, espeluznante", dijo Melody. Diferentes miradas.

4. Daniel Desmond Mubi's rating of the film Quiet City

5. lalente's rating of the film Quiet City

¡Hermosa y conmovedora película! Cotidiana, sencilla, profunda y evocadora.

6. clarud@hotmail.com's rating of the film Quiet City

7. Meli Ghida's rating of the film Quiet City

Raises few questions surrounding social interactions and intimacy. I liked the way everything from the music to the dialogues was subtle, believable and minimalistic. The characters at times struggle, other times succeed in relating to one another. Nihilistic in some parts, hopeful in others, the movie had an anxious feel to it. Behind a quiet facade, the characters struggle to voice themselves.

8. dAlton Anthony's rating of the film Quiet City

I am glad that I watched this for the captivating ambiance, nice film work and what it has to say about intimacy. The problem is that it never gets beyond the tape-loop of upper-class whiteness. There is no diversity in this film. No people of color, no deviant sexuality, no radical impulse. This is an antiseptic New York/Brooklyn pipeline and Aaron Katz seems quite content to keep within these elitist confines.

9. msmichel's rating of the film Quiet City

Low key but pretty darn charming 'mumblecore' picture from director Aaron Katz, since recognized for 'Land Ho'. Star Erin Fisher is thoroughly engaging here but unfortunately not seen since. Cinematography by Andrew Reed captures Brooklyn in a novel and often vibrant way. With a more engaging male lead this could have been an indie hit.

10. Jui-Ting Hsu's rating of the film Quiet City

It's a mumblecore movie, it has the hallmarks of people aimlessly wandering around in search of purpose and trying to find meaning. The Color Wheel is probably a better constructed film for this kind of thing but this is okay.

11. SteeL14s's rating of the film Quiet City

12. rociof's rating of the film Quiet City

Estas historias son efímeras. Realizadas en un tiempo en que el cine independiente variaba entre los mismos personajes planos. Estas películas revolucionaron en su momento, la cámara casi fuera de contexto, tomas demasiado cercanas, cero maquillaje y conversaciones banales. Este tipo de proyectos ya no funcionan, su fórmula ha terminado.

13. Fausto Octavio's rating of the film Quiet City

14. Charlie's rating of the film Quiet City

Honestly, for me this move was really boring.

15. paul oram's rating of the film Quiet City

Mumbler! as Willy Wonka would say.

16. somerseson's rating of the film Quiet City

I found this to be a slightly unremarkable (but well made) movie. This is a three and half star film. the second half of the film was very strong, but I found the film's first act slightly shaky.

17. Benji's rating of the film Quiet City

Pretend I've written a paragraph above declaiming/disclaiming this film. To sum up. Watching this film was like scraping the membrane from my eyes: extremely painful and pointless.

18. Michael's rating of the film Quiet City

19. ryanbestford's rating of the film Quiet City

Imagine the film called "Ghost" but instead of a pottery wheel, there's a haircut. It was sweet.

20. Tando's rating of the film Quiet City

Enjoyable but nothing special. Similar to Before Sunset but no where near as entertaining, clever or interesting.

21. raggiodisole's rating of the film Quiet City

aw, sweet. thank goodness for the subtitles, thought they might become annoying, in the end they were essential. a nice little film.

22. Dennis Morgan's rating of the film Quiet City

A charming idea and well directed considering the budget, however the film lacked a real emotional punch and the script was poor. Before Sunrise lite!

23. Amy Basil's rating of the film Quiet City

24. Syd Buron's rating of the film Quiet City

Sweet, subtle, beautiful awkwardness, natural, funny, endearing, lovely film.