1. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Quiz Show

As talented as he is in front of the camera Robert Redford is infinitely more talented behind it. With "Quiz Show" Redford manages to create an incredibly engrossing and compelling film. This film has an incredible cast with both Ralph Fiennes and John Turturro giving memorable performances. The real treat for me was seeing Martin Scorsese pop up in a supporting role!

2. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Quiz Show

3. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Quiz Show

A fairy hefty moral allegory stretched from a small instance of American self-sabotage via daddy issues - so, kind of like a John Cheever story! Engaging, but would have been sharper with a bit of trimming of some of the investigative montages.

4. zonicyouth's rating of the film Quiz Show

5. ABVH's rating of the film Quiz Show

Writing is excellent, brought to life by a cast of everyone. Seems laughable now what passed for scandal in those days.

6. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Quiz Show

alls i remember bout this movie was rob morrow's eyebrows.

7. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Quiz Show

Lo mejor de "Quiz show" no tiene nada que ver con la reivindicación o el lado moralista del filme, sino más bien el lado real y cínico que se asoma al cierre. Es la reflexión sobre las dinámicas del espectáculo y cómo el espectador termina pasando por encima de cualquier discurso judicial o de redención. Es Fiennes aplastado en público, Turturro reclamando a la satanización mediática y la impunidad a los culpables.

8. Matt Kilgore's rating of the film Quiz Show

Even though I didn't have great taste overall (was so mad that Jurassic Park didn't make the AFI top 100 movies), I am proud of myself for digging this when I was 12.

9. orangey's rating of the film Quiz Show

Good, and refreshing to see a movie about the fifties that isn't about repressed housewives, Russians or Elvis.

10. Joel's rating of the film Quiz Show

A spectacular drama with all that you would hope from this cast and direction. A great sunday night watch that renews and rewards one's faith in the whole cast.

11. galuh indri's rating of the film Quiz Show

"If you look around the table and you can't tell who the sucker is, it's you." -Mark Van Doren

12. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Quiz Show

13. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Quiz Show

Redford's second-best, 7/10 my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/last-film-i-saw-quiz-show/

14. the.deft.one's rating of the film Quiz Show

Perhaps not as venomous as other films that have taken an insider’s view on the world of television this is nonetheless an entertaining drama, with an excellent screenplay featuring strong performances from a perfect cast. The idea of underhand and unseen medial manipulation may seem a little naïve to a modern audience, but Quiz Show perfectly captures the reactions this caused in the 1950’s. A great film.

15. kacey's rating of the film Quiz Show

This is a movie I have been dying to watch for years because I have been fascinated with Quiz Show scandals, and while it was good, I don't think it lived up to my expectations.

16. PARIS MTN SCOUT's rating of the film Quiz Show

A fascinating first person narrative of the events depicted in the film...and a response to it from Charles Van Doren, himself. (The New Yorker, 2008) http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/07/28/080728fa_fact_vandoren?currentPage=all

17. NenaNadine's rating of the film Quiz Show

I love Forrest Gump. I love Pulp Fiction. But I wouldn't say Quiz Show it better. It's a fantastic movie and story that needed to be told. But the last 15min, I don't know, I guess just lost my captivation with it. I think they could of done a better job telling the ending.

18. (arc)'s rating of the film Quiz Show

19. Mary Anne Magajes's rating of the film Quiz Show

A SCANDALOUS,CONTROVERSIAL FILM.

20. Roscoe's rating of the film Quiz Show

Remarkable in that Redford has managed to take such a potentially fascinating story and leech all possible energy and humor and just plain life out of it -- all that remains is a ponderous leaden elephantine bore of a film.