1. goulton green's rating of the film R100

was this supposed to be humorous? ... A centenarian movie director is making kinky movie. Two young non enthusiastic film crew are showing the movie part by part to bewildered and of this movie tired chain smoking three adults. We watch that plus we watch this what is kinky movie. I can't find much in this to be comedy charged with a by line of stereotype grounded sexist taking ...

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film R100

R100 means no one under 100 will be admitted. That is the premise, that only people over 100 will enjoy this movie. It's an escalation comedy. You start with a funny premise, and you keep escalating the stakes until it's absurd or no longer funny. Works better with TV Shows because you usually have a couple of seasons before the funny stops.

3. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film R100

4. peaches and plums's rating of the film R100

will watch this for asian kevin spacey

5. bloodcurdlingsameness's rating of the film R100

More like a 2.5. The second half of this movie is much better, and much more absurd.

6. Victoria L.'s rating of the film R100

Ok. Every single thing spoken during the supposed "intermissions" of the movie speaks my mind as well.

7. dave gunn's rating of the film R100

One of the most outrageously funny and unrestrained weird films I've ever seen, bordering on Schizopolis type greatness. If you're going to see any film involving BDSM this year, let it be this instead of 50 Shades of Grey or something.

8. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film R100

Best movie I´ve seen in a while. The level of craziness and absurdity is staggering to watch and when you think you got things figured out another shit hits the proverbial fan. Acting and production design is very good. The best bit is the worried focus group who, like the audience, tries to figure out what the movie is all about. Glorious irresponsible fillmaking at its' best!!!

9. Chichago_'s rating of the film R100

What the hell did I just watch?

10. Ostermyers's rating of the film R100

11. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film R100

Continuo a sperare che qualcuno tolga i dvd di Kubrick a Matsumoto, ma suppongo toccherà aspettare ancora un po' per far scemare 'sta cosa, quindi il prossimo film lo salto a pie' pari.

12. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film R100

★★★ looking for bondage?

13. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film R100

Dafuq did I just watch? When I stopped taking the movie seriously, by understanding its real purpose, I was able to enjoy it much more. Deeply entertaining and laugh out loud funny, even though some elements were just plain ridiculous.

14. Raditya Prasta Suryatmaja's rating of the film R100

15. msmichel's rating of the film R100

FNC '13 The joke wears out pretty fast in Matsumoto's satire of S&M that concerns a salary man who signs a contract letting a gang of dominatrixes humiliate him at their leisure. Fun in the early going but then just becomes more repetitive and juvenile. Opening scene is fun but the sense of comedy trumps the sense of danger throughout. And just asking...are child endangerment laws different in Japan?

16. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film R100

... meant for minorities and conceived to be a modern cult-film that can be seen whether as a challenging surrealistic experience or as a pointless macabre feast. Full Review @ http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2014/02/r100-2013.html

17. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film R100

Matsumoto's meta-humour falls flat in his latest effort.