1. Adam GR's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

Aching, pretty as light. Nicole Kidman's face! Aaron Echkart's face! John Cameron Mitchell directs in a way he hasn't before.

2. Diderot's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

I really love the scenes between Kidman and Teller, but Eckhart's character is much less interesting and much less written (which means the movie doesn't earn the scenes when we're left alone with him).

3. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

4. LASHLEY's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

Kidman subtly explores grief, Very moving.

5. Thomas's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

Convincing, moving drama with a good script.

6. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

In the hands of lesser actors, this would have been a complete dog's dinner. As it is, a perfect cast (and largely restrained direction) manage to raise a pretty ropy script with all the subtlety of a Sunday afternoon tv movie into something approaching a sensitive study of grief.

7. Craig Knittle's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart annoyed me equally throughout. Went nowhere.

8. Rui Oliveira's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

Great drama with one of the best performances from Nicole Kidman. Simple, realistic and moving. Beautiful cinematography. Great directing from John Cameron Mitchell.

9. raggiodisole's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

10. janh24's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

Very credible performances in a film that lacks much dramatic weight.

11. Paul Relf's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

Very simple yet emotional film. Superb acting with a streamlined script. I really enjoyed this, a poignant meditation on loss and recovery.

12. Jerry Chater's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

A sensitive portrayal of the nuances of grief. Excellent.

13. Luke Andrews's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

There is categorically no point in creating a film so inane and unoriginal as Rabbit Hole. However - nobody plays a psycho, rich girl like Nicole Kidman, who, along with the rest of the cast, especially Weist and Teller are somewhat of a saving grace.

14. Corry's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

This film will linger with you thanks to superb acting from Nicole Kidman and Miles Teller. It touches on the many phases of grieving without being overly sentimental. A thought-provoking watch.

15. keithinhull@gmail.com's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

The acting throughout the cast was first rate

16. nickolia's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

a serious story that avoids false happy endings and has some very good performances. impossible to appeal to every audience member when dealing with a close death (everyone reacts differently, after all). but i sense the cast took the responsibility of their roles very seriously on what is a difficult subject.

17. matt pelly's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

Moving sometimes mawkish, but great script and performances

18. SiIencio's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

-Hey John, I've got the perfect script!! -Fire away, Dave! -Mother grieving for her dead son, 90 minutes of it, she goes frigid and even tries to sell the house! -Never done before, Dave, crack on! -We need a blonde super diva for the posh suburban upper-class housewife role, would Nicole be interested? -Of course, straight to the Oscars!! -Can she do deadpan types? -That's the only face she does since the operation!

19. Alex's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

Pleasant loss-by-numbers film that didn't move me as much as I suspected it should've. Nicole Kidman's new face was a constant distraction.

20. galuh indri's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

I felt like it could be much better than how it is...

21. Penelope q's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

A film to watch if you want light entertaining on a rainy Saturday. Some excellent performances, do.

22. bitterMoo's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

23. thomasjeff16's rating of the film Rabbit Hole

Superb acting from the cast.

24. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Rabbit Hole