1. bogdann's rating of the film Rabbit-Proof Fence

2. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Rabbit-Proof Fence

**2016 film très intéressant !

3. Zach Closs's rating of the film Rabbit-Proof Fence

Branagh's egoism and scenery-chewing is here in full-force, for better and for worse -- but director Philip Noyce manages to shift the otherness to the film's white characters, who are frequently shot at bizarre, twisted angles and made out to be lumbering, menacing goons.

4. porcelainfox's rating of the film Rabbit-Proof Fence

The performances of the three young actresses are beyond amazing. Although the cinematography and script are a little weak, the film manages to convey the pain and fear felt by those people and children perfectly. Heart-wrenching and tragic, this story is also a bit of a reality check, as I doubt many people out there are aware of the fact that all this was going on in Australia in the 20th century.

5. Wick's rating of the film Rabbit-Proof Fence

Intense and moving film, not only because it's based on a horrible true story. I'm not crying, by the way, it's just that I have something in my eye. Oh, shut up!

6. Ricardo Santos's rating of the film Rabbit-Proof Fence

Completamente avassalador. Tudo no filme é gigante - as distâncias, os sentimentos, a estupidez.

7. adina's rating of the film Rabbit-Proof Fence

i wish i could rate this a 3.5 on here. the story was heart wrenching but the film fell short of my expectations, however the little girls were brilliant!

8. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Rabbit-Proof Fence

Its a good drama. A true story either. Captivating and moving.

9. KAIJA EIGHTY's rating of the film Rabbit-Proof Fence

10. Crap Monster's rating of the film Rabbit-Proof Fence

In a purely cinematic but holistic context, its not a great film by any means and largely consists of a seemingly pastiche formulaic sentimentalism. Though with that said, its easily one of Doyle's best shot rivaling his better work with WKW.