1. ceknklsn's rating of the film Rabbits

76/100 (En anlaşılmazı denildi. Bana göre Lynch'in en kolay ikinci filmi. Ancak belki de en sarkastiği, en satiriği, en komiği olabilir. Keza senaryosu da Eraserhead ile birlikte en yavanı olacaktır. Tabi filmin ciddi dertleri var. Tiyatroyu bitiren nesilden nefret ediyor, kendini komik sanan sitkomlardan iğreniyor, yaşamdaki iletişimsizlik ve samimiyetsizlikten canına tak etmiş... Filmin dertleri gerçekten kabarık.)

2. DSPRKY's rating of the film Rabbits

Absolutely fucking terrifying. It's hard to take network sitcoms seriously after seeing this.

3. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Rabbits

Completely and utterly awesome, however incomplete. The closest to hell I hope to ever be.

4. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Rabbits

We are rabbits. A disturbing satire of the daily life monotomy, with a dose of gloomy absurdism. Theatrical minimalism. However on the subject I still think the result could be better.

5. B o g d a n's rating of the film Rabbits

6. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film Rabbits

Really dense but not dense at all, kind of...monotonous. It's 'obtuse'. But that's expected with lynch. I'm mesmerized and uncomfortable so..goal accomplished I guess.

7. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Rabbits

Starring - as in Mulholland Drive - Naomi WATTS and Laura Elena HARRING ------------- 42 min : ----------------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxKPBLjHAEA

8. Summer Buck's rating of the film Rabbits

9. teresa romã's rating of the film Rabbits

I don't want to finish this. EVER.

10. L Felix's rating of the film Rabbits

It seems like everything gets confused again after Alice's wonderland. David Lynch takes you down to the rabbit hole through a reality and imagination complex in the mind of the protagonist. It is also scary how easy it is to get caught by the paradox which is the whole story.

11. norwegianskies's rating of the film Rabbits

Brilliant for the ambience, the creepiness, the uneasiness. Still not enough to make me absolutely love it.

12. salviaplath's rating of the film Rabbits

13. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film Rabbits

14. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Rabbits

15. dave gunn's rating of the film Rabbits

With a dreary and haunting lighting and score, Lynch somehow manages to terrify you with three bunny suits and the mere allusion to a mysterious fear. This is so fucking creepy.

16. f-nanda's rating of the film Rabbits

Freaking scary and amazing!

17. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Rabbits

Weird and riveting. Very lynchian. A true pleasure.

18. ted13's rating of the film Rabbits

19. Muffinhead1985's rating of the film Rabbits

Until today i inhabited a world where i was of the firm belief that at the tender age of 26, i had seen the most distressing scenes involving rabbits in the form of Watership Down. Oh how fucking horribly wrong i was.

20. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Rabbits

21. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Rabbits

Although it was interesting, I have no clue of what I just watched. You think you'll end up finding out the link between what they say... but no. I guess making people perplexed is what makes them scared - the laughters out of place have a complete opposite effect on us. At some point it looked like they were talking about their audience. Only Lynch knows.

22. Cbarky99's rating of the film Rabbits

23. sónia fialho's rating of the film Rabbits

Imaginação. Deturpação do real. Saliva amarela.

24. Adam GR's rating of the film Rabbits

You just need to watch it.