1. DenoResandono's rating of the film Rabbits

Whoa... I had no idea - what the f*ck did I just saw? It's just 40 minutes short film and director David Lynch already made my brain f*cked up. If you didn't familiar with Lynch's other works, RABBITS will feel hard to digest. Here's the strange part: After I reached the ending, I have an odd feeling. There's a feeling that I should watch RABBITS again. I don't know why. I keep thinking that I could missed something.

2. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Rabbits

i have no idea of the hell that people with extreme cases of schizophrenia have to go through, but this short gave me a small sample (like it's big brother, Inland Empire)...nods to purgation, the bardo states, and a last line of dialogue that, to me, seems to reference (not the only seeming reference here) reincarnation...ominous AF...

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film Rabbits

76/100 (En anlaşılmazı denildi. Bana göre Lynch'in en kolay ikinci filmi. Ancak belki de en sarkastiği, en satiriği, en komiği olabilir. Keza senaryosu da Eraserhead ile birlikte en yavanı olacaktır. Tabi filmin ciddi dertleri var. Tiyatroyu bitiren nesilden nefret ediyor, kendini komik sanan sitkomlardan iğreniyor, yaşamdaki iletişimsizlik ve samimiyetsizlikten canına tak etmiş... Filmin dertleri gerçekten kabarık.)

4. DSPRKY's rating of the film Rabbits

Absolutely fucking terrifying. It's hard to take network sitcoms seriously after seeing this.

5. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Rabbits

Completely and utterly awesome, however incomplete. The closest to hell I hope to ever be.

6. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Rabbits

We are rabbits. A disturbing satire of the daily life monotomy, with a dose of gloomy absurdism. Theatrical minimalism. However on the subject I still think the result could be better.

7. B o g d a n's rating of the film Rabbits

8. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film Rabbits

Really dense but not dense at all, kind of...monotonous. It's 'obtuse'. But that's expected with lynch. I'm mesmerized and uncomfortable so..goal accomplished I guess.

9. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Rabbits

Starring - as in Mulholland Drive - Naomi WATTS and Laura Elena HARRING ------------- 42 min : ----------------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxKPBLjHAEA

10. Summer Buck's rating of the film Rabbits

11. teresa romã's rating of the film Rabbits

I don't want to finish this. EVER.

12. L Felix's rating of the film Rabbits

It seems like everything gets confused again after Alice's wonderland. David Lynch takes you down to the rabbit hole through a reality and imagination complex in the mind of the protagonist. It is also scary how easy it is to get caught by the paradox which is the whole story.

13. norwegianskies's rating of the film Rabbits

Brilliant for the ambience, the creepiness, the uneasiness. Still not enough to make me absolutely love it.

14. salviaplath's rating of the film Rabbits

15. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film Rabbits

16. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Rabbits

17. dave gunn's rating of the film Rabbits

With a dreary and haunting lighting and score, Lynch somehow manages to terrify you with three bunny suits and the mere allusion to a mysterious fear. This is so fucking creepy.

18. f-nanda's rating of the film Rabbits

Freaking scary and amazing!

19. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Rabbits

Weird and riveting. Very lynchian. A true pleasure.

20. ted13's rating of the film Rabbits

21. Muffinhead1985's rating of the film Rabbits

Until today i inhabited a world where i was of the firm belief that at the tender age of 26, i had seen the most distressing scenes involving rabbits in the form of Watership Down. Oh how fucking horribly wrong i was.

22. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Rabbits

23. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Rabbits

Although it was interesting, I have no clue of what I just watched. You think you'll end up finding out the link between what they say... but no. I guess making people perplexed is what makes them scared - the laughters out of place have a complete opposite effect on us. At some point it looked like they were talking about their audience. Only Lynch knows.

24. Cbarky99's rating of the film Rabbits