1. giovanni's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

Le film est resté inédit jusqu'à la version montée en 1997 pour une sortie en DVD par un producteur allemand. On ne peut pas dire que l'oeuvre apporte un plus à la bancale filmographie du réalisateur ..... www.cinefiches.com

3. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

8/10 but 10/10 for the final plot twist

4. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

5. Balthaz21's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

6. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Rabid Dogs

Aldo Caponi as 'Blade' and Luigi Montefiori as 'Thirtytwo' are the real stars of the film. Highly recommended.

7. Alexandre Roy's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

All the Bava films I had seen thus far were either gialli or gothic horror so I found "Rabid Dogs" pretty unusual for the director. It was nevertheless a very powerful film. Raw, gritty, sweaty. The tension was almost unbearable at times. I did see the twist coming from the very beginning though so the ending felt a bit anticlimatic and I think it would've been more powerful without it. A great movie anyway.

8. Stevie's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

Possibly Bava's best? Unfolds in real time and is utterly relentless from start to finish. The bad guys are genuinely bad with no redeeming features and the ending is memorably bleak.

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

Forget 'A Bay of Blood'. It drags on and on. This one is much better. Tense and desperate with a nice little twist at the end. 32 centimeters is approximately 12.5 inches.

10. Dominic Simard-Jean's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

If i make a movie one day, I will be copying Bava's style in Rabid Dogs so much. Rarely seen a film that's so simple but so effective, both in its story and its mise en scene.

11. dominique s.'s rating of the film Rabid Dogs

This is one of my favorite Mario Bava films so far. A lot of his films start off very slow, but this one was had me hooked from the get-go. Also, I absolutely loved the twist at the end!

12. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

13. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

Un fantastico lavoro di Bava,vera fonte d'ispirazione per il genere e per gli autori che faranno tesoro del suo talento.Un noir senza pecche,dal ritmo e dal montaggio incalzanti,in cui la tensione sembra sempre sul punto di esplodere.Scene che fanno stare male(la donna umiliata,il disfacimento dei cadaveri,la signora logorroica) ed un finale sospeso davero magico.Una pellicola grandiosa,rimasta nel cassetto 30 anni.

14. Pymo's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

I'll teach you a lesson!

15. James Devereaux's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

16. SahilZafar's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

Ten minutes into this Mario Bava's movie and i was thinking about shutting it off by considering it a junk piece of cinema - i am glad i gave it little more time and this movie surprised me with its nihilistic & tense approach. A very harsh & bitter film to watch, but it is rewarding if you manage to see it till end (brilliant ending) Recommended (but you have to be patient with it).

17. soaptree's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

I was happy to see that Cani Arrabbiati (Kindnapped) is available for viewing on Netflix :) [search for Kidnapped]. Have it on my watch list. Looking forward to seeing it since many think its Bava's best :).

18. JFPISSIAS's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

The best Mario Bava film, Tarantino can go back to sleep.

19. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

Poco apoco se transforma en un film desesperante: la musica se repite, el calor abruma, la tension a cada kilometro. De lo mejor que he visto de Mario Bava. Con una escena mitica del genéro Giallo y un final bien logrado.

20. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

This is a great exploitation with the ending coming down on you virtually from nowhere, brilliant!

21. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Rabid Dogs

My absolute favorite Bava film. Kept me gripped the entire time