1. ceknklsn's rating of the film Race With the Devil

22/100 (Parasız komedi. Imdb puanı 6,6 - Mubi puanı 3,3... Hayır hayır komedi olan bu değil film. Zaten bu salakça puanlara alıştım artık. Bu puanları verenler umarım filmin sonunda o üç saniyede oluşan(!) benzin çemberini tadarlar. Tekrar ediyorum üç saniye. )

2. GothMan's rating of the film Race With the Devil

One of the coolest endings in movie history.

3. Ethan's rating of the film Race With the Devil

This is a really badass film. Warren Oates and Peter Fonda being chased by Satan worshippers, what more could you want from a movie?

4. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film Race With the Devil

Ti West, please re-make this!

5. el.'s rating of the film Race With the Devil

love the 60/70s satanic cult boom, but the snake scene really ruined it for me. among other things. on the bright side - great ending, great audio.

6. Howard Orr's rating of the film Race With the Devil

Warren Oates!...Oh yeah, and some other stuff happens.

7. Martin's rating of the film Race With the Devil

Machisme omniprésent incroyable.

8. Amin Lumière's rating of the film Race With the Devil

The ending is mind fucking blowing

9. frozen_summer's rating of the film Race With the Devil

disturbing, this movie still haunts me with its simplistic yet disturbing nature

10. sandracine's rating of the film Race With the Devil

This is an early made-for-TV flick, so keep that in mind. It still scared the hell out of me as a kid. I don't expect it to have held up well, but it's a good example of spooky 70's cult themes. The ending left me feeling ill as I recall.

11. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Race With the Devil

Parody at most, but quite peculiar! This classic road horror takes you on a fast ride with two guys taking time off with their girlfriends, which goes south as they approach satan-worshipping hippies one night... better at certain moments and sometimes totally dull will be appreciated only be drive-in cinema fans!

12. Matt Burgess's rating of the film Race With the Devil

Look at the premise, the poster. How could it go wrong? Perhaps my imagination got the best of me, cause just from that description, I envisioned the PERFECT, balls-out, kicking-Satanic-ass 'road trip movie' ever made. Instead I got 90 minutes of rambling vacation footage with the mouldy aesthetics of a Brady Bunch episode, starring the most violently uninteresting protagonists ever. Disappointing to say the least :(

13. Luka's rating of the film Race With the Devil

Fonda's revenge on the red-necks

14. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Race With the Devil

Fairly ridiculous, but also incredibly entertaining 70s cult horror film. The story is fast-paced and original, and the cast gives it their all - and it ends with a very exciting car chase climax. Great fun for B-movie fans.

15. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Race With the Devil

Someday I will remake this wonderful mess.