1. Pedro Ramos's rating of the film Radio Days

so refreshing and beautifully narrated.

2. Dalibor's rating of the film Radio Days

Picturesque childhood reminiscence, and yet another perspective on era Allen loves to occasionally pay tribute to, is a catchy mixture of personal memories enliven through younger Joe's mischiefs and social commentary derived by older Joe's narration and Mia Farrow's character's story. Eventful and honest, but not as insightful as all the content pretty much stays within the colorful facade.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Radio Days

Quinzième film du metteur en scène entre souvenirs et tendresse ! www.cinefiches.com

4. That Geek With The Clip-Ons's rating of the film Radio Days

Personally, this is my favorite Woody Allen movie. He's definitely made better movies, but I love the way this story is told, and Woody's narration really helps bring you back to the golden age of radio.

5. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Radio Days

For some miraculous reason, it's a wonderful feeling having a teacher you've seen dance naked in front of a mirror...

6. arcondicionado's rating of the film Radio Days

my fave woody allen my feel good movie my blanket movie my comfort my everything

7. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Radio Days

In which Allen, having already remade 8 1/2, goes about remaking Amarcord. Though his string of remembered/imagined childhood anecdotes never reaches the insight or lyricism of Fellini's, it is a relentlessly glowing film full of warmth and lovely touches. And it's a reminder that the films he could casually toss off in the 80s are on another level from the ones he tosses off today. Bonus: cameo from a special guest.

8. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Radio Days

Classic Allen: "I love him, but what did I do to deserve him?"

9. ali di pollo's rating of the film Radio Days

10. Silvoieski's rating of the film Radio Days

I see this film as an essay about the past based on the Woody's nostalgic feeling about his childhood in the 40's.

11. James Mackin's rating of the film Radio Days

Not one of Woody Allen's best, but it has its moments.

12. Star Lord's rating of the film Radio Days

13. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Radio Days

Wonderful film about the past, family and new year celebration.

14. Paolo del ventoso Est's rating of the film Radio Days

15. DanOffen's rating of the film Radio Days

Charming. Very light hearted but with a lot of emotional heft in the small details of family and memory. Allen at his best, able to spin real stories out of so little.

16. msmichel's rating of the film Radio Days

Woody Allen's bittersweet, comedic and often touching tribute to his upbringing in the 1940's and the importance of radio on the American family is realized in this '87 effort. Disjointed certainly but Allen's wit and ear for dialogue shine through with many memorable sequences and quips. '...he's a ventriloquist on the radio...' ; '...I like Dana Andrews.. he's a guy....she is?...' Lesser Allen but rewarding.

17. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Radio Days

18. film_lies101's rating of the film Radio Days

So feather lite you've already forgotten it once it's over

19. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Radio Days

Woody Allen's loving tribute to Fellini (a la I Vitelloni and Amacord) and, more importantly, his childhood and nostalgia- just beautiful!

20. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Radio Days

Divertente commedia sull'incontro tra culture diverse, non il migliore di Allen ma divertente da vedere

21. teresa romã's rating of the film Radio Days

Fenomenal portrait of the radio era and what it appeared to be. Also, the relevant biopic-glimpse.

22. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Radio Days

Gradevole pellicola-omaggio di Allen,che ritrae un'universo variopinto attraverso i "giorni della radio",quelli allegri e spensierati in cui un bambino ebreo viaggia sulle ali della fantasia attraverso un montaggio che si muove sul filo della memoria,dell umorismo e della nostalgia.Deliziosi i numerosi momenti musicali,i quadretti familiari e le citazioni storico-cinematografiche(Welles su tutti).Per sognatori.3,5*

23. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Radio Days