1. Superfrog's rating of the film Radio Mary

"He rearranged my molecules, am I guilty?". Some decent scenes lost in an absence of a plot or story. The text is generally weak.

2. HEATH ALEXANDER LINN's rating of the film Radio Mary

Phenomenal acting, snappy dialogue and 22nd century standard effects. Do not understand what all you snarks are criticising.

3. Shane Ewen's rating of the film Radio Mary

This has got to be deliberately bad, hasn't it? "I've never died before"... Amateurish film-making & a corny script.

4. janh24's rating of the film Radio Mary

5. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Radio Mary

There's an interesting idea here - telephathy and control, or maybe just a touch of madness, being spread like a physical disease - but this little film, written and directed by Gary Walkow (from his novel), doesn't do enough to capitalise on it. A real shame to see such a wasted opportunity.

6. Greg's rating of the film Radio Mary

Slightly dubious psycho-horror story with more holes than a tennis racket. Thankfully the experience was saved by a mesmerising performance by Kate Lyn Shiel and some decent camera work.

7. alimcintyre's rating of the film Radio Mary

I enjoyed this much more than I expected as I don't watch a lot of scifi. Kate Lyn Sheil's performance was mesmerising.

8. mattywuh's rating of the film Radio Mary

Excruciating dialogue and some sketchy acting failed to help this distinctly sixth-form plot unfold with anything resembling suspense. Note to self: perseverance is not always necessary. 1.5

9. McOpinionated's rating of the film Radio Mary

I've given up after 30 mins. No chills, no character, nothing except Star-Trek level plot involving madness, souls and magic. OK, I also skipped to the end just to see what happened. ho-hum.

10. Stephen's rating of the film Radio Mary

I was impressed by the performance of Sheil. It is quite a memorable film. One with an already-told story, but featuring some unique touches.

11. JanP's rating of the film Radio Mary

Simply dreadful, in the worst sense! An adolescent male fantasy. Something from the 1960’s as far as women are concerned. And who on earth did their hair?

12. G.'s rating of the film Radio Mary

Some crafty bits. Feels a bit Carpenter, particularly in the cheeseball sound design; interesting study of a hauntingly arresting face.

13. Danny Indio's rating of the film Radio Mary

A slow burn all the way to the end. I enjoyed it more for its expressionistic approach to depicting her world and less for its revelations of her psychology. That end credits sequence though... riveting.

14. David R Williams's rating of the film Radio Mary

As a short film this would have left me wanting more. As a feature it became a bit of a slog.

15. papisotoromek's rating of the film Radio Mary

16. Harnake's rating of the film Radio Mary

17. Epinephrin's rating of the film Radio Mary

No way, stopped after 20 minutes.

18. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film Radio Mary

Кінцівка усе зіпсувала. 2.5

19. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Radio Mary

20. malbrown2's rating of the film Radio Mary

The story was OK but the script was mundane. Acting average to poor although “Mary” did well. It’s the type of movie you watch while doing something else at the same time. Something productive. Then you don’t feel like you have wasted a moment of your life.

21. Guilherme Gonzaga's rating of the film Radio Mary

Nice story, in a very well fitted soundtrack

22. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Radio Mary

Apart from the writing and acting of the overheard thoughts, which felt flat and unbelievable to me, I found this an interesting hall of mirrors. Thank you, Mubi! I’m very curious to see other films by Walkow.

23. The Accidental Film Club (Paul)'s rating of the film Radio Mary

Interesting-ish. Good-ish. Definitely more the former than the latter, though. There is something intriguing in here somewhere. Not 100% sure the filmmaker quite nailed it, but... I'm be looking out for his name in future.

24. captainfez's rating of the film Radio Mary

I'd change the station, frankly.