1. NUGA's rating of the film Railroad Tigers

I just wanted to have a good ol' Jacki Chan time. And I did, once or twice. "Railroad Tigers" Mixes goofy tone and comedy with sometimes explicit gore and violence while tackling such a heavy subject such as the Chinese-Japanese conflict during WWII. Seriousness of any kind is thrown away pretty quickly leaving us with high octane comedic action, which is sloppy, confusing and most of the time uninteresting.

2. HKFanatic's rating of the film Railroad Tigers

No one wanted to like "Railroad Tigers" more than me: it has a fabulous premise following a group of bandits out to weaken the Japanese forces during World War II, and I'm always rooting for Jackie Chan to succeed, even in his twilight years. But this film's blend of ultra-violence and rubber-faced farce proves utterly jarring, to say the least, as though the entire Japanese invasion of China was played for laughs.

3. msmichel's rating of the film Railroad Tigers

The major set piece, a train top battle, is reason enough to see this latest Jackie Chan vehicle. Gone are the days of athletic martial arts and crazy stunts replaced with gunplay and more scripted action that suits Jackie's age. Overall this war set tale is enjoyable if slight with a final 1/3 that makes up for any shortcomings in the first 2/3.

4. DEWIKHAMI's rating of the film Railroad Tigers