1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

This film throws you directly into action mode by having the best action music theme of all time, memorable as hell by Jerry Goldsmith. Jack Cardiff's photography add to the beauty of it all as Rambo go on a one-man mission to shoot down and kill Vietcong soldiers. He is not a full racist though as he also falls for the beautiful Julia Nickson in a predictable sad love story.

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

America man. That's some crazy shit there man.

3. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

When you IMDb Jack Cardiff, this is the film that appears next to his name. :/

4. Star Lord's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

Capitolo 2. Non bene come il primo.

5. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

This is how I imagine the Revolutionary War was fought. I did not do well in school.

6. suede's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

Crazy, fun, revenge fantasy, wonderfully photographed and edited. Ingenuity of explosive-tipped arrows outweighs all pyrotechnical idiocy. If arthouse fans can say about weird films, "We must understand this as a dream", fans of a movie like this must get to say that too! || Oh Rambo... The fate of his newly found, beautiful warrior bride tore my heart apart. The backstabber on his team shocked me.

7. Steve G.'s rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

Absolutely ridiculous, of course. But who gives a shit when it's just this much fun?

8. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

9. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

I love to see those Gooks get blown up. USA! USA! USA! I cannot even say that sarcastically.

10. M. Ikhwanul Karim's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

11. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

Oh is this film bad! But boy I can't resist loving it!

12. wolfmansRazor's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

Some great action, over-the-top '80s-style action here. Explosions, arrows, survival fetish. A cynical distrust of the government and a seething resentment about its treatment of Vietnam vets. Rambo rights all wrongs by singlehandedly re-fighting, and winning, the Vietnam War. Practically the Official Movie of POW/MIA.

13. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

14. redunbeck's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

Awful in a most hilarious way.

15. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

Such a ridiculous fantasy from the Reagan-era.

16. Sequelcast's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

A lot of fun, without the dramatic heft of the original. The helicopter vs. helicopter sequence at the end is hilarious.