1. James Mackin's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

America man. That's some crazy shit there man.

2. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

When you IMDb Jack Cardiff, this is the film that appears next to his name. :/

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

Capitolo 2. Non bene come il primo.

4. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

This is how I imagine the Revolutionary War was fought. I did not do well in school.

5. suede's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

Crazy, fun, revenge fantasy, wonderfully photographed and edited. Ingenuity of explosive-tipped arrows outweighs all pyrotechnical idiocy. If arthouse fans can say about weird films, "We must understand this as a dream", fans of a movie like this must get to say that too! || Oh Rambo... The fate of his newly found, beautiful warrior bride tore my heart apart. The backstabber on his team shocked me.

6. Steve G.'s rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

Absolutely ridiculous, of course. But who gives a shit when it's just this much fun?

7. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

8. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

I love to see those Gooks get blown up. USA! USA! USA! I cannot even say that sarcastically.

9. M. Ikhwanul Karim's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

10. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

Oh is this film bad! But boy I can't resist loving it!

11. wolfmansRazor's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

Some great action, over-the-top '80s-style action here. Explosions, arrows, survival fetish. A cynical distrust of the government and a seething resentment about its treatment of Vietnam vets. Rambo rights all wrongs by singlehandedly re-fighting, and winning, the Vietnam War. Practically the Official Movie of POW/MIA.

12. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

13. redunbeck's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

Awful in a most hilarious way.

14. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

Such a ridiculous fantasy from the Reagan-era.

15. Sequelcast's rating of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II

A lot of fun, without the dramatic heft of the original. The helicopter vs. helicopter sequence at the end is hilarious.