1. Jonathan Pr's rating of the film Rampage

Scénario très stupide comme prévu, mais je m'en fous, ostie que j'ai aimé ca voir ces grosses bibittes détruire des immeubles pis se taper dessus.

2. Star Lord's rating of the film Rampage

1,5 a voler essere buoni.

3. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Rampage

More fun than the recent Jurassic Park sequels and Dwayne Johnson is kind of funny here.

4. Bruno Calgaro Sandi's rating of the film Rampage

more like 2.5-2.75...really was a rare popcorn flick that i enjoyed but really not much to think about, 'cept occasional poor taste jokes, but motion capture ape was well done, main actors did shine in what is a low bar set to video game movie adaptations.

5. doublelife91's rating of the film Rampage

6. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Rampage

Deep in the dreggish annals of god-awful blockbuster history lies an empty spot where Rampage would've been if it were good enough to be called a god-awful blockbuster. Not since Suicide Squad have I had a more negative reaction coming out of the theater. 107 minutes of run time and only 20 minutes contained actual rampaging; If we resurrected Harambe from the grave and showed him this movie, he'd die all over again.

7. Raúl Silva Gómez's rating of the film Rampage

Lo positivo: el carisma de The Rock, las intensas secuencias de acción, la gravedad que cae sobre la trama (shit does get real at times) y el trabajo de cámara. Ok, es una película de acción palomera pero creo que estos elementos lograron que no se hundiera como otras. Los personajes son planos pero me encontré simpatizando con ellos rápidamente. No se puede hacer "La infancia de Ivan" con gorilas gigantes, hipsters.

8. chazell's rating of the film Rampage

watched people watching which felt almost the same

9. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film Rampage

**1/2 - I just went for the giant monster mayhem, nonetheless this was pretty forgettable.

10. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Rampage

2.75 Almost certainly will lower this later but I got an incredible rush from the part where The Rock beats and humiliates US soldiers. There's another scene that kind of ruins that later but I am going to ignore that for a while.

11. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Rampage

12. eek's rating of the film Rampage

13. chicofireman's rating of the film Rampage

O ponto forte de “Rampage” é um certo descompromisso do filme com amarras. Os realizadores não querem ser levados a sério e isso faz sentido num longa sobre criaturas gigantes. O problema é que essa “anarquia” se concentra em piadinhas infames, que terminam virando o motor do filme, em vez das cenas de ação. Não há sequências realmente pensadas para criar algum impacto visual ou provocar ‘fisicamente’ o espectador.