1. sadie's rating of the film Rapture

the first 10 min aren't bad tho

3. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Rapture

4. richardlawrn's rating of the film Rapture

5. AALC's rating of the film Rapture

Different. In a good way.

6. Ana Juverdeanu's rating of the film Rapture

The creator being devoured by his creation.Heroin as a catalyst,as a quest for fulfillment,in which reality and subconscious coexist."A mi no me gusta el cine,al cine le gusto yo".The movie can be chaotic for an untrained eye or unwillingness to interpret and fill in the huge gaps script or poor technical implementation.

7. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Rapture

8. Bandeira's rating of the film Rapture

9. lndah's rating of the film Rapture

10. lukasbicho's rating of the film Rapture

Obra maestra del cine underground, no fue hasta que pude verla en pantalla grande (y esto ya ha sucedido dos veces, qué bien) que aprecié por fin las singularidades que presenta: un uso del sonido único, que hace que todo sea más pesadillesco; unas interpretaciones fantásticas, y sobre todo, una historia tensa que te envuelve como un vampiro. Una joya no apta para todo el mundo.

11. Virginia Lupu's rating of the film Rapture

12. salty_candy's rating of the film Rapture

Intense ending! Throughout the film, you might feel a bit bored - only experiencing raptured through the films in the film. But the feelings increase and in the end, it gets hard to tell apart "reality" and "phantasy" anyway. Well done!

13. Amin Lumière's rating of the film Rapture

14. Worm's rating of the film Rapture

An experience. I found it to be claustrophobic, almost suffocating. Never lending an outlet for the confusion for even a second and sparing the viewer emotional connection. I'm not about to say that these are all clues for bad film making. It's just that I personally had a hard time enjoying the experience.

15. Ardhi Syaifuddin's rating of the film Rapture

Watched this without subtitles, & it's bizarre like F**K! Need to watch the subtitled one.

16. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Rapture

17. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Rapture

i'm surprised this isn't more well known because it's really incredible. there's an amazing use of sound and together with the visuals it is truly hypnotic

18. Yusef's rating of the film Rapture

it's sad that this film is not as famous as videodrome and that it is regarded merely as a b-series hit. it addresses several topics (hypertextuality, metanarrative, new drugs like coke) which were yet to be discussed in the film 'serious' conversation in the following years, it feels very contemporary and young, amazing sound mixing and edition. a nice trip.

19. Silenzio's rating of the film Rapture

The term "cult-movie" is overused but there are few films which fit the definition better than this one. Such a strange film... the kind which one person could see as a masterpiece and another as one of the worst films ever made. Personally the idea of the film, the powerful imagery, the simple but hypnotic score and the ending all made a great impression on me and I will certainly be recommending it to friends.

20. Rath's rating of the film Rapture

"... Estabas en plena fuga ... éxtasis ... colgado en plena pausa ... arrebatado ".

21. BobaFett's rating of the film Rapture

Little gem of which I hadn't heard before.Very Lynchian with lots of hallucinatory imagery working in your subconscious and a brooding menace in the background. Great flow of images, for instance a penis, blooming like a flower, which turns into a cigarette that is burning down and finally changes into a syringe. The portrayal of the camera as a drug or living creature can only come from someone who truly loves film.

22. ARGIL's rating of the film Rapture

I saw this amazing opus at a spanish friend´s house in Malinalco. I hardly blinked through it. Reminded me of David Lynch´s work. Weird, creepy and ridiculous at the same time. The ending is unforgettable and material for endless late-night conversations. Highly recommended.