1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

It was surprising that the father wasn't a better person, but that's why the son had to step up. Hundreds of naked grandpas!

2. Landen Celano's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

Fun, and an interesting concept, but it feels unfinished.

3. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

4. -REM-'s rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

5. supertinycat's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

what a pleasant, wicked film. the kind kids ought to see before christmas. :)

6. Minna's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

Definitely not a classic feel-good Christmas film...

7. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

8. muh.'s rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

while i did love the concept the whole movie felt like it was gearing towards something great but never really got to that point. all in all, i keep my hopes up for more dark children movies.

9. sacajawèale's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

Solid cinematography. Three and a half!

10. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

A dark film given its seasonal subject matter, this is a Christmas movie for those that don't like the often corny, overtly-sentimental sentiments crammed down our throats every year. However, it still has some of the uplifting and warm feelings that these holiday films offer. Moreover, Rare Exports is a clever and fun, if shallow and simplistic, film that has the soul of early Spielberg and Joe Dante going strong.

11. Waxamillion's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

Felt like it flew by... beautifully shot and amazing acting by Onni Tommila as Pietari. Beautiful idea turned into an amazing story. Haven't seen a cinema audience all leave giggling and talking amongst themselves about the film for a long time. Great work

12. msmichel's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

Ingenius, orginal and dowright thrilling effort from Jalmari Helander that expands on his orginal shorts. Such a great concept rewarded by collaborators working at the top of their game. Acting and casting is aces, production values top notch and just about theperfect pacing and runtime so that it doesn't wear out its welcome. Please America do not remake this one. Should be interesting to see what he does next..

13. TheBigCombo's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

Interesante contrapartida de Trolljegjeren, una aproximacion analoga de manufactura noruega. Pero mientras aquella pelicula caia en las convenciones de un Blair Witch, Rare Exports se anima a allegarse al territorio de "La de rette...", y a pesar de algunos excesos y abuso de artificio, es una pelicula emocional, atmosferica y llena de refrescantes invenciones.

14. Graham Duncan Hill's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

This may be the worst idea for a film I've ever heard; the sort of film that would star Eric Freeman's eyebrows. I sat through it and found it to be really funny. This may be my new film I watch every Christmas.

15. Wally Zialcita's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

I liked this. The first half is quite good, character-driven stuff, and the mystery is beautifully drawn out. The last third mostly unravels the best virtues of the first half, and yet it's interesting, too, in its bizarre way. The violence is never overly graphic. Most unusual Christmas movie ever.

16. FailedImitator's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

The shorts were amazing. Can't wait to see this.

17. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

18. mike gu's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

Starts off promising but devolves into a lame, forced attempt to will a cult film into existence. Santa mythology never comes together. Felt like a short film's worth of material stretched to a feature.

19. Shelley's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

Sorry, got distracted by all the old elf penises running around.

20. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

Fun premise that never delivers.

21. TangoSierra's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

Really Fun and charmingly dark Christmas tale, one of which I didn't anticipate liking as much as I did. And now I know how Santa gets about so quickly on Christmas Eve!!

22. Joseph Sylvers's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

The best film about an evil Santa Claus I've come across. The naked bearded dirty men in the snow are the stuff of nightmares. The rest is 80's kids adventure flick on a smaller budget. Good Christmas movie, good with Troll Hunter if your in the mood for some Nordic fantasy.

23. Glim Ho's rating of the film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale