1. caddie's rating of the film Ratatouille

It's a film to all the racists and discriminators out there. If rats can, then everybody can. Probably one of my most watched animations. Highly entertraining.

2. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Ratatouille

Has all the narrative balance and nuance as the European neorealist fantasies that it tips its hat towards (Miracle in Milan comes directly to mind). And just like those, it is sweet and warm but there's a degree of harshness, a kind of melancholy bitterness that improves with (audience) age. A combination of diverse flavors lends it an intense complexity that rises above imitators. Of course this is a food metaphor.

3. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Ratatouille

Rewatched. Although it has the same entry, development and result which many Pixar movies have in common, this one is surrounded with such hope and inspiration, compared to the other works of Pixar. Always a fav

4. NUGA's rating of the film Ratatouille

It's hard to like rats... unless they're made by Pixar in outrageously beautiful animation. To paraphrase the movie's most famous line, not every story is great but great stories can come from everywhere, and that hasn't been more evident since Pixar's debut. They've been pushing the boundaries on animation and narrative alike creating the most inventive stories in cinema. "Ratatouille" is just one of them.

5. matelot's rating of the film Ratatouille

6. emmber's rating of the film Ratatouille

7. anacecil's rating of the film Ratatouille

Bella !!! Hace querer tener 8 años de edad !!!! Preciosa !!

8. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Ratatouille

Solito buonismo Pixar certo, ma solita ottima fattura. Qualità da leccarsi i baffi. La recensione finale di Ego (ma non solo quella) vale il film: al nuovo servono sostenitori. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CMIiVuvRI0

9. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Ratatouille

Totes teared up when Ego was thrown back into his childhood.

10. dentinhos's rating of the film Ratatouille

11. Machupi's rating of the film Ratatouille

Voilà une des raisons pour lesquelles je suis fière d'être française

12. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Ratatouille

13. hamsa's rating of the film Ratatouille

this movie really makes me appreciate food!!

14. Dafnias's rating of the film Ratatouille

my fav pixar movie by far

15. pintobean's rating of the film Ratatouille

Perfection. And if you try to fight me on that I will punch you in the throat.

16. nvmore's rating of the film Ratatouille

cried when remy saw paris for the first time. i may be a little too emotional about that city..

17. ceknklsn's rating of the film Ratatouille

18. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Ratatouille

Gets better with every viewing. When it first came out I thought it was just charming; a decade and four viewings later I find myself entranced by its wondrous celebration of creativity and its real imaginative daring (on paper the premise really shouldn't work but it does!). Stylistically it's an absolute dream and the sentiment is really special: Anton Ego's big speech reduces me to tears every time. Wonderful.

19. Operation Kino's rating of the film Ratatouille

Brad Bird and company bring a refreshing dimension to the Disney "villain" Anton Ego. This animated film has more depth than many "adult" films.

20. Febrasaka Madindari's rating of the film Ratatouille

Remarkable line : "Where are you going?", "Forward."

21. Star Lord's rating of the film Ratatouille

22. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film Ratatouille

23. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Ratatouille

24. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Ratatouille

i hate mouses but i love ratatouille, the irony is bizarre