1. msmichel's rating of the film Rats

The documentary as horror film.

2. film_lies101's rating of the film Rats

This had me squirming in my seat

3. xolocausto's rating of the film Rats

Aunque por momentos mórbidamente interesante, la mayor parte del filme pierde el tiempo con locaciones francamente aburridas. Una especie de presentador hace parodia de un cazador furtivo contando anécdotas que no atrapan del todo y que se antojan irrelevantes, restando credibilidad a la película. Sumando la horrible banda sonora, apena decir que un tema tan interesante no llega a ninguna parte con este documental.

4. Artemis's rating of the film Rats

Morbidly fascinating. Excuse me while I go become a hypochondriac.

5. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Rats

Typical Morgan Spurlock documentary in that he keeps things moving, fluent, and always pretty interesting, but the film is kind of a structural mess all around. From scenes of rats burrowing into homes, to being delicacies or resalable commodities across the ocean, it's unclear of what we're supposed to take away from this documentary, and there isn't enough depth to make this a truly investigative work.

6. Michael Peer's rating of the film Rats

Gross, disturbing, and ridiculously fascinating. Morgan Spurlock hardly disappoints. Like his other films, RATS is never boring, super insightful, and will keeps you completely engaged even when he runs out of things to say. At under 90 min, it loses steam towards the last 30 min. Strangely enough, the film is just an extended version of the the trailer, identical to structure and tone. Don't watch on a full stomach.