1. kartina obskura's rating of the film Razorback

2. johnantoni's rating of the film Razorback

I know it isn't much to write home about but it doesn't stop me loving this film. Good classic b-movie Australian horror.

3. vladd's rating of the film Razorback

average plot on this one, but the opening scene coupled with the hypnotic outback scenery definitely makes it a valid study in immersive cinematography

4. Lthm2's rating of the film Razorback

You have to give just a little push to this film because the ending is technically missed, because of the muppet unmanageable size and mobility. I know I did, and I can call it a masterpiece with great enthousiasm. From the cinematography, the camera work, the brutality, the idea of pig vs humans (an dvice versa), the unfolding of events, the developing of character. I'm just in awe in front of such an achievement.

5. Ethan Vestby's rating of the film Razorback

Nothing quite matches the economy of the first 20 minutes.

6. CVH's rating of the film Razorback

rated 'Razorback' 3 out of 5 stars

7. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Razorback

A bonzer Oz Ploitation classic shot though with Mulcahys arresting visual eye

8. Cromm CrĂșaich's rating of the film Razorback

Entertaining without question.

9. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film Razorback

An artistic highpoint of the Ozploitation era, this is a gorgeous horror flick. The characters are underdeveloped, and the pig is completely unconvincing, but it still sticks with you because of its competent direction and brilliant handling of imagery. Eerie more than scary, despite all of its flaws, its still worth a look.

10. Astrojanitor's rating of the film Razorback

Beauiful looking, but ultimately a 90 minute love letter to animal abuse

11. fabridoss's rating of the film Razorback

This is "Jaws" with a giant killer wild boar in the middle of Australian outback. Brilliant ozploitation film.

12. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Razorback

If you can believe that a film with as simple a premise and such a reductive title as this is actually one of the most atmospheric, intensely designed and all-out best horror films of the 1980s, then you're in for something special...if you can find it. The ultimate VHS film.