1. Arf's rating of the film Re-Animator

2. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Re-Animator

The story is forgettable but the imagery and gore isnt. Funny as hell. Shallow movie that rides off cheap, albeit awesome thrills. Anyone who likes Carpenters work will love this!

3. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Re-Animator

4. Siaudebert's rating of the film Re-Animator

5. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film Re-Animator

CLASSIC This film embodies the quality of a near PERFECT science fiction thriller. Funny at times, outrageous, spooky, and somewhat good acting. It has some fuckin great gore too

6. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Re-Animator

It's just so ridiculous that you would want to watch it at least once a year with your friends. I enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed The Thing.

7. Ahmet UJeschk's rating of the film Re-Animator

Funny and absurd B-movie, liked it...

8. ugurkol's rating of the film Re-Animator

Makyaj şaşırtıcı derecede iyi.

9. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Re-Animator

I like how gore can take you away from reality to make you shiver on made up truth for the screen. However, Re-Animator didn't make it for me. It has a lot of potencial, but I think it is too out there. More subtle scenes and suspense would make an even scarier cinema.

10. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Re-Animator

11. dave gunn's rating of the film Re-Animator

Moves kinda slow at first, but everything after that severed head comes to life is pure mid-'80s horror gold.

12. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Re-Animator

Jeffrey Combs interpretando a un sujeto menudo, malévolo, de flequillo, repelente de mujeres, escondiendo algo en el sótano. ¿Una especie de Norman Bates presuntuoso? No en vano Gordon usa la banda sonora de "Psicosis".

13. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Re-Animator

Probably the best film based on a Lovecraft novel. Recommended to Lovecraft fans

14. mjgildea's rating of the film Re-Animator

Some seriously ridiculous and highly entertaining shit. During the disembodied head cunnilingus scene, all I could think of was Kevin Spacey and Wes Bentley in American Beauty smoking a joint and giggling over it. Oh, and how fucked up it was. While Re-Animator isn't a particularly good movie, its definitely a fun one.

15. Chris Stewart's rating of the film Re-Animator

I always loved this film with great visual effects and the zombie effect on the Frankenstein genre. As a horror film, it is still to this day a fine orginal. I don't think anyone could beat the plot and originality they put into this film. I would be pissed if they tried to remake this film

16. Butchito's rating of the film Re-Animator

"DOCTOR WEST!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

17. Brandon Nowalk's rating of the film Re-Animator

Speaking of long takes, comic book Frankenstein

18. SALESK's rating of the film Re-Animator

great gore but pretty dumb script

19. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Re-Animator

Taboos? What are those? A perverse "mad doctor" tale. Creates a lot of humor out of making the audience uncomfortable. Even a crowd of inveterate horror fans squirms as some of their personal taboos are breached. Jeffrey Combs as Herbert West is delightfully focused and impervious to societal expectations and social conventions. A look at Sheldon Cooper if he'd pursued medicine rather than physics, perhaps?

20. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Re-Animator

Veramente bello;pioniere dell'horror classico anni'80, intriso di ironia e cosparso di uno splatter dosato a meraviglia.Gordon è grandioso nelle inquadrature e nella costruzione dell'action,crea un bel personaggio folle come il Dottor West e riesce ad effettuare un'ottima trasposizione del racconto di Lovecraft. Dà il via ad un lungo filone e sforna un vero cult per gli amanti del genere.Davvero notevole.4*

21. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Re-Animator

Saw this last night not having seen it in about 15 yrs. I still liked it but the comedy rang a bit desperate this time around as did the gore. Still this is way more enjoyable than most horror movies out today. The score (now out on green vinyl!!!) is the best thing about this movie.

22. T. J. Harman's rating of the film Re-Animator

A brilliant reworking of Frankenstein and one of the best comedic/gory horrors of the 80s which is saying something.

23. Algitya's rating of the film Re-Animator

This is why when people said 'Horror' , then Jeffrey Comb's psychotic stare just snuck into my mind. Thx to this film

24. Tigrão's rating of the film Re-Animator

Your father's been lobotomized.