1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Re-Animator

The script is an erudite, batty ouroboros of foreshadowing, smut, and innuendo -- it's brilliant. Nigh a thing in this film should be changed. You'll be crying from laughter and puking at the same time, which we know is the goal of all High Art. The unique combination of fluids leaves quite a refreshing taste in your mouth.

2. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Re-Animator

3. HSBilly's rating of the film Re-Animator

this is great. yes, love it.

4. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Re-Animator

2-3. A fun, gory little horror bauble. Probably wouldn't watch it more than once, but fun while it lasted.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Re-Animator

6. James Roth's rating of the film Re-Animator

3.5. Ridiculous in a good way, a nice simple concept and it doesn't disappoint but doesn't amaze. Pretty much what I expected

7. Arf's rating of the film Re-Animator

8. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Re-Animator

The story is forgettable but the imagery and gore isnt. Funny as hell. Shallow movie that rides off cheap, albeit awesome thrills. Anyone who likes Carpenters work will love this!

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Re-Animator

10. Siaudebert's rating of the film Re-Animator

11. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film Re-Animator

CLASSIC This film embodies the quality of a near PERFECT science fiction thriller. Funny at times, outrageous, spooky, and somewhat good acting. It has some fuckin great gore too

12. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Re-Animator

It's just so ridiculous that you would want to watch it at least once a year with your friends. I enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed The Thing.

13. Ahmet UJeschk's rating of the film Re-Animator

Funny and absurd B-movie, liked it...

14. ugurkol's rating of the film Re-Animator

Makyaj şaşırtıcı derecede iyi.

15. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Re-Animator

I like how gore can take you away from reality to make you shiver on made up truth for the screen. However, Re-Animator didn't make it for me. It has a lot of potencial, but I think it is too out there. More subtle scenes and suspense would make an even scarier cinema.

16. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Re-Animator

17. dave gunn's rating of the film Re-Animator

Moves kinda slow at first, but everything after that severed head comes to life is pure mid-'80s horror gold.

18. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Re-Animator

Jeffrey Combs interpretando a un sujeto menudo, malévolo, de flequillo, repelente de mujeres, escondiendo algo en el sótano. ¿Una especie de Norman Bates presuntuoso? No en vano Gordon usa la banda sonora de "Psicosis".

19. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Re-Animator

Probably the best film based on a Lovecraft novel. Recommended to Lovecraft fans

20. mjgildea's rating of the film Re-Animator

Some seriously ridiculous and highly entertaining shit. During the disembodied head cunnilingus scene, all I could think of was Kevin Spacey and Wes Bentley in American Beauty smoking a joint and giggling over it. Oh, and how fucked up it was. While Re-Animator isn't a particularly good movie, its definitely a fun one.

21. Chris Stewart's rating of the film Re-Animator

I always loved this film with great visual effects and the zombie effect on the Frankenstein genre. As a horror film, it is still to this day a fine orginal. I don't think anyone could beat the plot and originality they put into this film. I would be pissed if they tried to remake this film

22. Butchito's rating of the film Re-Animator

"DOCTOR WEST!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

23. Brandon Nowalk's rating of the film Re-Animator

Speaking of long takes, comic book Frankenstein

24. SALESK's rating of the film Re-Animator

great gore but pretty dumb script