1. kowalski's rating of the film Read My Lips

merci beaucoup mubi encore und fois...hätte ich sonst nie das glück gehabt zu sehen

2. Michael Diers's rating of the film Read My Lips

Solides und spannendes Liebes/Gangster - Drama über ein anfangs unscheinbares Paar, das mit steigenden Herausforderungen immer mehr über sich hinauswächst und extremste Situationen zu meistern versteht.

3. AVA's rating of the film Read My Lips

Grandiose Hauptdarsteller,gute Geschichte,Spannung pur!

4. Julien Rza's rating of the film Read My Lips

"Read my lips" gives the essence of Audiard's. With a (writing) hand touching at classical French and American genre cinema at their best and the other freely sketching immense characters where others would only see some (some)bodies. All is there, in the music, in the glimpse of a movement, in the eyes, on the lips of his characters. It never got as good as this, except with "The Beat that my heart skipped".

5. choupinet's rating of the film Read My Lips

I was very touched by the two characters, their struggle and their individual battle. Lovelies.

6. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Read My Lips

7. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Read My Lips

analysis of the character full of with crap. This film combined with 3 stories, company , relationship , and money-spy-nightclub triangle... I can not find any reason for file theft, car theft at first half of film. Also If she has potential for telling lies to her boss' wives in her company , how can she does not know anything about people at outside , club scene etc? How can she be asocial, and naive?

8. lina maj's rating of the film Read My Lips

9. nematomaranka's rating of the film Read My Lips

a soulmate (soulfilm?) to "The princess and the warrior" by Tom Tykwer. Both films are wonderful.

10. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Read My Lips

Hypnotising to say the least, Audiard's third feature grabs itself to your skin and captivates you through an engaging and brave character work. In just a few frames, Audiard builds one. His/her past, the present. The hard answers. He never needs dialogue to come in his aid. And with such palpable sexual tension between the mesmerising Devos and Cassel, this quickly assures itself as a modern masterpiece.

11. Rahul's rating of the film Read My Lips

fantastic movie,screenplay is superb ,two lonely souls coming together ,as roger ebert says in his review that heist is just a macguffin,real thing is that 2 ppl attracted twrds each other and cmng to terms with their basic desires and needs ,loneliness of girl was depicted superbly,luking naked in mirror at her body,mind blowing shot ,i think audiard hit a triple in row last decade with this one ,beat ,prophet ,

12. Junda Mane's rating of the film Read My Lips

Emmanuelle Devos is so good in this, both her and Cassel have some serious chemistry on screen.

13. Zeppo's rating of the film Read My Lips

Awful last half hour ruined all the good work.

14. Florence's rating of the film Read My Lips

très beau développement de relation entre les deux personnages principaux!

15. HAD!L's rating of the film Read My Lips

16. Tony Zhou's rating of the film Read My Lips

I don't know how Audiard introduces characters so well: with just a few gestures and a couple scenes, I get a glimpse into a life. It's rare that I'm rooting for the protagonist so quickly and so completely in the opening moments of a film.

17. Hugo Resendiz Saldivar's rating of the film Read My Lips

Siempre considere a Vincent Cassel como un higadito, pero aqui realmente me sorprendio, creo que mucho se lo debe a la gran direccion de Jacques Audiard. Es una mezcla entre trhiller, trama de redencion e historia de amor, con cierta similitud a De battre mon coeur s'est arrêté.

18. Michele Andreoli's rating of the film Read My Lips

Vue maintenant, vraiment tres intéressante. quatre etoile a cette perle de Jacques.

19. Abby.'s rating of the film Read My Lips

Very good, Emmanuelle Devos was fantastic

20. Bambang N Karim's rating of the film Read My Lips

Not only has that the “Sur mes lèvres” represents the success of compendium film elements, but also a clever exploration of the “other style” of communication idea into a film. So, beside what you will see is an unpredictable plot film, you will also be provoked with an engrossing sound art like the sound of photocopy machine, spilled drinks, and clamor, etc – all presented in a dual point of view.

21. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Read My Lips

Audiard never seems to disappoint me. A WOOT indeed, and a whole lot more!

22. FailedImitator's rating of the film Read My Lips