1. FISCHER's rating of the film Ready to Wear

Perçu comme une semi-réussite ou un demi-échec selon l'humeur du moment... www.cinefiches.com

2. Thomas's rating of the film Ready to Wear

Sprawling, rambling collage depicting the vacuous and self-important parade that is fashion week. This film (more so than some of Altman's others) poignantly mirrors the artifice, pomp and arguably inconsequential nature of its own subject. Worth sticking with.

3. taniaburrito's rating of the film Ready to Wear

4. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Ready to Wear

Never liked this film. Sorry. Just not solid. I usually like Altman, but this was a definite misfire for me.

5. David R Williams's rating of the film Ready to Wear

Altman channels his inner Fellini....well close enough. Seems like it was probably more fun to make.

6. Myles's rating of the film Ready to Wear

7. Neil troost's rating of the film Ready to Wear

not many people know this, but the original title of this movie was 'night of the living dead'

8. Kate Gaudy's rating of the film Ready to Wear

senior Sophia Loren sexy dance! Girl.

9. Michael Schmidt's rating of the film Ready to Wear

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Ready to Wear

This movie is a donut. In a lot of men there is a teenage boy that wants to come out and play. That boy likes naked women, and while we're at it, let's make them fashion models. But fashion models are less than zero, and they create a black hole in the middle of this movie for the actors to walk around. And there is an embarrassment of riches in terms of the actors.

11. David Richards's rating of the film Ready to Wear

Pretty good... but the writing was uneven. Some of it was funny. Kim Basinger's "Kitty" character was especially annoying and too broad... not at all funny. Good cast and visuals though... it could have been great.

12. Ethan's rating of the film Ready to Wear

Altman delivers another all star cast of young and old stars alike and delivers his usual mix of delightful chaos in this fun picture.

13. blyniukas's rating of the film Ready to Wear

I quit watching this long-ass concoction of petty farce after the third time someone stepped on a dog poo, not even a quarter in. *HA-HA*. Exhibit A, how a heavy all-star cast comes to nothing when the director has no clue what sort of film he wants to make. Cinematic diarrhoea is what this is.

14. Superfrog's rating of the film Ready to Wear

Perfect delivery for a senseless petty world. Also long and messy.

15. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Ready to Wear

This film is hilarious and just brilliant. Can watch it over and over. All the characters are en pointe and interesting, and it's full of love (and dog shit). Great one liners: "We know what he wore, we don't know who he is."

16. Daniel Wright's rating of the film Ready to Wear

17. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Ready to Wear

18. Luís Silva's rating of the film Ready to Wear

A quite boring mess. Fortunately, there are some nice fashion related scenes to keep you awake.

19. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Ready to Wear

I only remember one scene: Marcello and Sophia try to recapture the old magic, but the night is no longer young...

20. Hyperion_333's rating of the film Ready to Wear

21. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Ready to Wear

Very few of us have good taste hence the crowd of those who try to make us believe that they have better taste than we have. Now I'm not sure they have a sense of humour which is the main reason why this movie is underrated because film critics belong to the parasitic world described by Robert Altman. Recommended.

22. Adriano Rocha's rating of the film Ready to Wear

23. Stevie's rating of the film Ready to Wear

Definitely underrated. Mastroianni is always fantastic and it was great to see him and Loren reliving their scene from De Sica's Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

24. Inez Cmyk's rating of the film Ready to Wear

I kind of enjoyed it. If only for Mastroianni and Loren. And the fashion...