1. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Real Life

2. Landen Celano's rating of the film Real Life

3. saptarshi's rating of the film Real Life

unnecessarily dismal about the potential for subversion, critical intervention inherent in reality (scripted or otherwise) tv

4. truffraud's rating of the film Real Life

HUMOR! TRAGEDY! PATHOS! i think this movie has tremendous rewatch value and deserves to be parsed.

5. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Real Life

The Woody Allen of the West Coast, Albert Brooks' first film is also a brilliant one. Prescient, incisive, acidic, Real Life's values go beyond the reality TV angle, as it also takes a stab at fame, sociological myths and the very nature of Hollywood. Plus, its ending should absolutely be replicated by the Kardashians.

6. whatever's rating of the film Real Life

"Let's think about me for just one second."

7. anarresti's rating of the film Real Life

Ironically, this movie is quite ahed of its time, 19 years before The Truman Show, and 20 before the first Big Brother television episode would mark the reality TV craze. I say ironically because this is the story of a failure. And we all know that reality TV was a tremendous, horrific sucesss. We wouldn't have producers calling off the project. Brooks was probably guessing a tendency, whishing its faillure. Well...

8. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Real Life

9. CGI Baby's rating of the film Real Life

This movie is so exciting, that the trailer had to be presented in 3D, so we can literally feel the excitement.

10. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Real Life

11. Jason Callen's rating of the film Real Life

Prescient and hilarious. Why don't more people talk about this film?

12. Jared Sanders's rating of the film Real Life

Choking on an egg bit is classic. An absurdist comedian and a brilliant filmmaker.

13. Peter Rinaldi's rating of the film Real Life

This is simply one of the best comedies every made.