1. Star Lord's rating of the film Real Steel

3,5 per un film senza troppe pretese e con robot che si prendono a cazzotti.

2. Vincent T's rating of the film Real Steel

okay, why have I seen this four times?

3. anarresti's rating of the film Real Steel

Just like with Pacific Rim, a little more than what we might expect from the clash of big stuff on the screen. Actually a good, meaningful story. And, yeah: entertaining. The visual aspect dominates and is put to good use. We can, in the end, even say that there is a soft sci-fi premise, kind of diluted here. The underdog wins. The battlebots are sort of macho alter egos. It is through human shadowing the win comes.*

4. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Real Steel

A boxing film with robots and Hugh Jackman? Of course it's great! Fun, self aware and not po-faced unlike other recent robot films (i.e. Transformers), Real Steel is great Sunday afternoon TV viewing.

5. Bianca Olteanu's rating of the film Real Steel

cool movie, nice robots buuuuuuut 'the so-called touching and sentimental scenes ruin all the good mood perfectly'

6. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Real Steel

Excellent visual effects, good actors, mediocre plot

7. Yunny Kim's rating of the film Real Steel

8. filipequintans's rating of the film Real Steel

An annoying boy and a dumb father. I dig the robot, though.

9. msmichel's rating of the film Real Steel

Surprisingly emotional and heart rending tale despite the rock em sock em robots background. Effects are very well done/rendered and film well shot by dp Mauro Fiore. Jackman always watchable and his characters son well captured by young Kevin Durand. Pretty much every other character cardboard but the film very enjoyable non the less.

10. Joker's rating of the film Real Steel

Hugh Jackman is ROCK !!!

11. HeadGEAR's rating of the film Real Steel

All you can do is laugh. Rock'em Sock'em as a movie. Next thing you know they'll make a movie based on Battleship (oops, too late), or Candyland (I see Johnny Depp in that one).

12. Malik's rating of the film Real Steel

This is a great showcase of horrible world-building (especially for science fiction movies!). Simply having giant robots, a vaguely futuristic skyline/cars, and giant robots doesn't make me believe this is any type of future. And the "seedy underground" is an exact riff from 70s/80s movies when it comes to costume design and archetypes. Not to mention the film is horrible paced when it comes to final showdown.

13. Dzimas's rating of the film Real Steel

Looks like a movie for Jean-Claude Van Damm, not Jackman, but whatever.

14. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Real Steel

I watched a hope, a build process of daddy-son relationship, some touching moments, cool final fight in the end! #RealSteel

15. Aini Irwanto's rating of the film Real Steel

Another robot movie with a lot of heart! I couldn't stop cheering for Atom in the last fight scene! Atom! Atom! Atom!

16. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Real Steel

17. HAD!L's rating of the film Real Steel

i wish i was 20 years younger!! i would have had an AWESOME time! i still enjoyed it A LOT a on cloudy lazy weekend morning :)

18. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Real Steel

19. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Real Steel

20. Xesus Duarte Patiño Rumbo's rating of the film Real Steel

Not bad at all, but they could go a little more far with the sci-fi stuff. I enjoy the fights of course, and didn't like the "this movie must have a kiss scene".

21. Cbarky99's rating of the film Real Steel

If you want me to buy into your popcorn flick, starting off with a scene where a robot boxer fights a giant black bull in a rodeo is a pretty good way of doing it

22. Movie Blabber's rating of the film Real Steel

Could've pushed it's concept harder. Otherwise, pretty corny with some good fights inbetween.

23. Lorenz 80's rating of the film Real Steel

Il film inizia bene con suggestioni di Sci Fi decadente (la fiera in mezzo ai campi), ma si perde ben presto tra cliché e sentimentalismo trito e ritrito. Si salvano solo gli effetti speciali: gli animatronics utilizzati per buona parte del film sono davvero ben fatti e lontano anni luce dalla cg pasticciona dei Transformer di Michael Bay.

24. Arisa's rating of the film Real Steel