1. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Reality

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Reality

3. Machupi's rating of the film Reality

Great picture but a bit disappointed by the main character even though Alain Chabat is a great actor

4. Absentia's rating of the film Reality

5. JanaMat's rating of the film Reality

It is indeed an eczema attack, but on the inside. On the inside of your head.

6. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Reality

"C'est bien une crise d'eczéma, mais à l'intérieur. À l'intérieur de votre tête."

7. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Reality

Reality, die neue surreale Komödie von Quentin Dupieux Quentin stellt eine Folge, sich unlogisch überlappender Traumsequenzen dar - wie eine Parodie auf moderne Science Fiction Filme im Puzzle-Stil oder Dramen, in denen irgendwie immer alles miteinander verbunden ist... mehr auf cinegeek.de

8. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Reality

9. chanandre's rating of the film Reality

['Kubrick mes couilles!']"Je veux que ce soît le meilleur gémissement de l'Histoire du Cinéma. Je veux un Oscar pour ce gémissement."{"Je vous débarasse de votre fusil, peut être?"/"Je vais dormir dans mon cauchemar?! Alors, merci"("Je peux pas me lever, Je suis collé au siége; Je suis collé là!")//I want a "Waves" film poster for my birthday. (Mélange hallucinante de Buñuel, Lynch et Cronenberg avec la French Touch)

10. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Reality

Barré, déroutant... ce film qui interroge les limites de la fiction et de la narration dans une mise en abîme inclassable, ne suffit certainement pas à faire film, mais parvient à dresser une perspective irrationnelle et dérangeante. Dommage que cette fable surréaliste et déjanté tourne à vide, et n'entraîne en spirale que le cinéma et pas aussi le sens.

11. Cojocariu Claudia's rating of the film Reality

12. Alex Mitici's rating of the film Reality

credeam că te apuci şi tu dă house da ţi-ai revenit dă să te pup

13. Andreea Roşca's rating of the film Reality

14. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Reality

Brilliant. “It is indeed an eczema attack, but on the inside, on the inside of your head."

15. José Neves's rating of the film Reality

Unlike Kiarostami, Makhmalbaf or Resnais, the exercise of meta-language and overlapping layers of perceptual rapport is always demonstrated and demonstrative, so its exponential possibility is, to that extent, stunted - approaching it to Wes Anderson and Miguel Gomes "wise" films. Remains a clever fictional exercise of little interest from a formal point of view.

16. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Reality

“it is indeed an eczema attack, but on the inside, on the inside of your head”.

17. dave gunn's rating of the film Reality

This film takes meta to a whole other level. As the multiverses of film, daydream, nightmare, and schizophrenic character personalities all collapse into one another, it's hard to follow what is truly happening in this. But, as one should expect by now from Dupieux, it's funny and fun to watch unfold.

18. Geray Gencer's rating of the film Reality

90 ların sanat filmi çekmeye çalışan Türk yönetmenlerine epik bir saygı duruşu tadında

19. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Reality

reha erdem izlesin de sanat filmi nasıl oluyoomuşş öğrensin paçoz

20. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Reality

21. Matt Richards's rating of the film Reality

It feels like Dupieux has embraced story and character development here and crafted something uniquely clever with great performances while maintaining his trademark pastel-toned visual de rigueur. With Reality he's cut all the 'dumb' from the bone and gives the audience a much warmer invite into his world. 3.5 stars

22. Tigrão's rating of the film Reality

"Tu fumes super mal, c'est vachement agaçant. Ça me faisait plaisir y a une minute, mais là ça me gave."

23. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Reality

Surely I have to rewatch it as soon as available with English subtitles for the French dialogues. Genius programmers af Fantasy Film Fest thought the audience didn't need them. Anyway I think it seemed to me the most weak effort from Mr Dupieux who after all still remains one of my favourite living directors.

24. AugusteB's rating of the film Reality

A film like a film nightmare.