1. soymilky's rating of the film Reality Bites

ben stillers character was kind of unnecessary

2. rafabauer's rating of the film Reality Bites

The 3rd act ruins the movie.

3. Mar J's rating of the film Reality Bites

4. Flavia Loayza's rating of the film Reality Bites

5. apriccot's rating of the film Reality Bites

guilty pleasure, ish. i really like the very beginning / character stereotypes; hello, you've reached the winter of our discontent;

6. alchimia's rating of the film Reality Bites

*downloads my sharona after watching this*

7. truffraud's rating of the film Reality Bites

the men are boring. lelaina and vickie steal the show. i really like this movie; it's human and funny, though it would've been cool if troy was less of an uber-douche and the ending was less contrived.

8. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Reality Bites

(...)Immerhin bekommt man dadurch ein Gefühl für die 90er, die Antihaltung einer verwöhnten Generation. Hier nun die Idee für ein alternatives Ende: Michael offenbart Lelaina, dass ihr Video einfach grottenschlecht ist. Abspann.

9. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Reality Bites

seeing ethan be jerk is always a shocker

10. Marina C.'s rating of the film Reality Bites

This was really relatable at some points. I was in love with Vickie's character a little bit more than with Lelaina, to be honest. The film started off perfectly but it was only saved by the end by my inability not to emphatize with characters and my failed attempt to not love cheesy. I wish I got to know what happened to Sammy and Vickie - the film just deviated from the premise.

11. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Reality Bites

12. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Reality Bites

Generation x brought me here.

13. Khristine's rating of the film Reality Bites

(2.5) Ethan Hawke's character here is a pretentious prick and someone I would deliberately hate irl

14. Maria João S. Cunha's rating of the film Reality Bites

' There's no point to any of this. It's all just a... a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details. You know... a Quarter-Pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter become a cackle... '

15. Nikki Barnhart's rating of the film Reality Bites

16. Mariska V's rating of the film Reality Bites

Feels like this movie trying so hard to be cool. Blessed with some catchy quotes though.

17. alexiasotog@gmail.com's rating of the film Reality Bites

18. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Reality Bites

Wonderful, inspired premise. But an hour in, the sad realisation that the script is killing itself hits you like a dart in the chest. Oh why is it that every single interesting story has to have a romantic storyline? Still witty and angsty as it should be, it is a good effort (the first 60 minutes, anyway).

19. tomohartono's rating of the film Reality Bites

20. girlsonvhs's rating of the film Reality Bites

Janeane Garofalo isn't my best friend and I have something to say about that

21. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Reality Bites

22. Adythia Utama's rating of the film Reality Bites

23. chih's rating of the film Reality Bites

I don't really know why I love this movie but I think it has to do with the fact that every time I've felt really bad about my unemployment I think of Winona Ryder's interview at the fast food joint and I magically don't feel as bad.

24. orangey's rating of the film Reality Bites

not representative of its age at all because the themes it explores don't come up naturally, they're check listed : what do we need to signal the changes ? teenage disappointment with the establishment - check, AIDS- check, homosexuality-check