1. Ekincaidaz's rating of the film Rear Window

One can never go wrong with a Hitchcock film. Not one of my favorites. I found Doris Day too much of an irritating factor. Probably because I'm a big D. Day fan, and found this script unflattering to her acting style. Probably could have been better with T. Hedron or the very graceful and beautiful Grace Kelly of Monoco.

2. Ramzi's rating of the film Rear Window

Innovative, fantastic use of the set of the yard, etc. Couldn't help feeling a little unfulfilled at the end, though.

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film Rear Window

4. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Rear Window

5. truffraud's rating of the film Rear Window

favorite hitchcock experience so far

6. lisa's rating of the film Rear Window

i love jimmy stewart and grace kelly is a dream girl. and bitch! this was scary as fuck!

7. Ivan DeJesus's rating of the film Rear Window

Perfectly directed by Hitchcock, who works wonders with his cinematography and his actors despite the limits of the story's setting. Sports one of the most intense and nail-biting scenes in movie history.

8. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Rear Window

It all picks up in the last five minutes- everything happens at once, ends suddenly without much clarification at all. Sort of a lackluster buildup muddied by the unbelievable relationship between Lisa & Jeff, maybe too long overall...there is some legitimate suspense throughout, ultimately not one of Hitchcock's poundier of heart pounders. Still, genius to set a movie in this one room peering into others' windows.

9. Antoine Vivet's rating of the film Rear Window

L'histoire tourne autour d'un seul point de vue. Magistral ! à voir et revoir (un film qui ne vieilli pas)

10. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Rear Window

Always thoroughly thrilling, if a little slow.

11. Patrick John's rating of the film Rear Window

The last few minutes got me SHOOK

12. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Rear Window

It wasn't until my 3rd of 4th viewing of the film that I could detach myself from the beautifully constructed tension to realize what the story is. It's not just about the often discussed voyeurism and male gaze aspects, but rather about matrimony. Stewart and Kelly fulfill each other's wishful role in their relationship, and all those neighbor's they watch out of the window are in various stages of love, as well.

13. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Rear Window

Rewatching Rear Window with your mom and telling her all about the genius of Hitchcock ♥

14. Diana Vaz's rating of the film Rear Window

"Intelligence. Nothing has caused the human race so much trouble as intelligence."

15. Jess PJ's rating of the film Rear Window

Too tame - should've been a sinister masterpiece

16. SoulBrotherNo1's rating of the film Rear Window

8/10 - Amazing movie for sure, but I think there are a couple ones from Hitchcock that are a notch better. The story is pretty straightforward, or should I say, simplistic here, compared to Alfreds other greatest hits. Its exciting and wonderful to look at nonetheless.

17. Renton47's rating of the film Rear Window

Hitch gives us everything our desires wanted, and we're rewarded for it. A self-contained universe (the comparison is obvious), but how much is projection? After all, a man irrationally averse to commitment makes manifest the killing of a wife. So is it really reward or punishment? We still ask ourselves. This film is a warm bath, and from those opening shots I was so content to be in that place; watching, unmoving

18. Trunfos's rating of the film Rear Window

19. dyinguniverse's rating of the film Rear Window

ngintip orang memang ena yh

20. Kevin's rating of the film Rear Window

The power of voyeurism only exists when the voyeur is hidden. Stroke of genius from Hitchcock and Hayes to have the voyeur's subject quite literally transgress their separation and toss the voyeur from his perch.

21. Sprungler's rating of the film Rear Window

Oh, is it actually the story of a voyeur that we get to see in this Hitch film? Yes, but this is THE original voyeur. Jimmy Stewart takes Grace Kelly in a ride of suspense. Don't you dare to investigate any imdb plot line and get straight to watching it. It will watch you back, that's a guarantee! Tip: Watch it in a rocking chair, somewhere near a window. Who knows, you might actually find a thing or two?

22. Callum Cowie's rating of the film Rear Window

Great story, stunning cinematography, a favourite.

23. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Rear Window

I love Hitchcock, but I must confess that I've always had a complicated relationship with this film. Unlike with most of his other works, I become less and less interested in the plot upon repeat viewings. Conversely, I gain more of an admiration for Hitchcock's direction with each viewing: each shot is so meticulously planned, it almost could have been a silent film. It is good, but far from a masterpiece.

24. dianadhm's rating of the film Rear Window