1. James Mackin's rating of the film Rear Window

It's about literally anything that involves seeing. Film Theory: The Movie.

2. low's rating of the film Rear Window

Checking them hoes with finesse.

3. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Rear Window

Man witnesses a crime. Through the lens of a camera. Police doesn't believe him. Never takes a photograph.

4. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Rear Window

So tense for such a confined movie. And daaaammmnn Grace Kelly, you got it going on!

5. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Rear Window

Fantastic. The opening shot is one of the greatest long takes ever and the movie just continues to get better. Completely enthralling and tense.

6. Damazama21's rating of the film Rear Window

It's overrated but still very enjoyable and thrilling. I loved the claustrophobic atmosphere and the originality of the plot (especially for its time). Grace Kelly is gorgeous and Jimmy Stewart is wonderful. Of course, Hitchcock does a great job.

7. Madison's rating of the film Rear Window

It's amazing how a film limited to one room for its duration can be so interesting.

8. Jake.Durston's rating of the film Rear Window

"Intelligence. Nothing has caused the human race so much trouble as intelligence."

9. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Rear Window

Marry her-- you're the luckiest man alive!

10. Marta Donati's rating of the film Rear Window

My absolute Hitchcock favourite. Perfect. Set in the same room for 112 minutes and one of the best thrillers ever made.

11. Nina's rating of the film Rear Window

12. SpacePirate's rating of the film Rear Window

A stunning film when you first see it. Grace Kelly was never better, and Stewart is his excellent self as usual. One of Hitchs best.

13. Zoë Ormonde's rating of the film Rear Window

"We've become a race of Peeping Toms. What people ought to do is get outside their own house and look in for a change."

14. Julianna's rating of the film Rear Window

The only good Hithcock film (except Psycho) mostly because the traditional Hitchcock asshole male protagonist is immobilized and gives way to the wonderful Grace Kelly who really drives the narrative.

15. JCPJD's rating of the film Rear Window

I'm not a Hitchcock fanboy. I know many are - but not me. Anyway, I love this. Grace Kelly gets one of the best character introductions in cinema here. The tension grows and grows and becomes almost totally unbearable at points. The heightened set design and bright colour palate have seared this film into my memory. This is the Hitchcock I recommend as his most accessible and entertaining.

16. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Rear Window

17. Pinguin's rating of the film Rear Window

12 Angry Men may be my favourite 1950's movie shot in a single room, but Rear WIndow is still Hitchcock at his best.

18. fonzie's rating of the film Rear Window

so good you don't realize it took place in one location until the credits roll

19. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Rear Window

4,5. It's hard to breathe in the last half hour.

20. Mehmet İnce's rating of the film Rear Window

Hitchcock'un güzel bir filmidir. Kamera açılarını ve ışığı çok iyi kullanması çok bir yana konusu aslında çok iyi değildir. Ama Hitchcock dahiliği ile işlenmiş bir film.

21. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Rear Window

22. caitlin.f's rating of the film Rear Window

alfred will always get five stars!!!!

23. katve's rating of the film Rear Window