1. bryanvmh's rating of the film Rebecca

What an ending. The score can be a bit much and it was a little too long for me, but the shot where the camera follows the ghost of Rebecca while Laurence Olivier recounts what happens the night she died is one of the most masterful moments I have ever seen.

2. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Rebecca

The first 100 or so minutes more or less felt like MARTHA in a time warp. Was instantly my favorite Hitchcock. Unfortunately, it is then carefully unpeeled like a handsomely wrapped gift, as not to tear the paper.

3. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Rebecca

"Master of suspense", sure, though suspense is something Rebecca could use more of. It more established Hitch as a master of masochistic psychodramatic romance—thus the rapturous metaphor of a timid girl who's given no name competing with a "perfect woman" who has a name but is never seen or heard. Only when the movie tries to cram an entire murder plot into the last act does it become too tidy. Trust the irrational.

4. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Rebecca

I love how intensely creepy it is.

5. Jack Joseph Kahn's rating of the film Rebecca

If Hitchcock directed Gone Girl, she would be Rebecca

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Rebecca

>>> Premier film américain du cinéaste qui obtint l'Oscar du meilleur film de l'année... www.cinefiches.com

7. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Rebecca

8. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film Rebecca

9. orangepeelon's rating of the film Rebecca

10. MS1915's rating of the film Rebecca

Fantastic. This film is a testament to Hitchcock's mastery of suspense and uses it to great affect. The performances are astonishing and the atmosphere is dense with backstory. A long film, but well worth it...

11. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Rebecca

I absolutely loved this film- definitely one of Hitchcock's very best!

12. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Rebecca

Before the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks the closet for Mrs. Danvers

13. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Rebecca

Le seul film oscarisé d'Hitchcock est devenu bien mièvre avec le temps. Si la caméra du maître est déjà imposante, si l'interprétation est déjà forte, si le fantastique et l'absence prennent tout l'espace, c'est le suspens qui peine à se mettre en place. Cette histoire boursoufflée et à rallonge, trop narrative, récitée... s'est accrochée au roman plutôt que de le transformer en scénario.

14. muh.'s rating of the film Rebecca

You know a house is big and full of secrets when it's got its own name..

15. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Rebecca

16. Deiner's rating of the film Rebecca

Sheer perfection! After several viewings it still is as intriguing as the first time I watched it.

17. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Rebecca

4.5 // W O A H! george sanders & judith anderson are REMARKABLE

18. s.birowo's rating of the film Rebecca

Perfect collaboration of Du Maurier and Hitchcock

19. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Rebecca

The power of showing us a person that is not present.

20. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Rebecca

21. Chris's rating of the film Rebecca

9/10 - joan fontaine got a little annoying at times, but its definitely worth it

22. Histioteuthis's rating of the film Rebecca

I love this movie like really deeply lol. Like again my favs are often the most melodrama least "Hitchcock film" of Hitchcock movies

23. belemir's rating of the film Rebecca