1. João R's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

It completely abandons the spooky atmosphere created in the first movie but compensates with a sugary yet distorted love story. At least, this third entry was more enjoyable to watch than the previous one! And I'm all for that tunnel scene!

2. richardlawrn's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

I thought it was a joke. I thought I had downloaded the wrong film. But no... this is rec 3 and it's one of the most stupid films I've ever watched. Will never get my 80 minutes back.

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

4. JackButcher's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

When I watch a prequel to a series of films I actually expect it to tie into the storyline somewhere along the way. All this film is, is a cheap imitation of the originals that misses the head of every nail of tension and desperation that the other 2 firmly put in place.

5. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

Doesn't live up to its predecessors

6. yasdnil's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

I'm getting married next month, a week before Halloween, so this was pretty entertaining for multiple reasons. But, not really a fan of how this tied in to the franchise. Might have been okay-ish on its own, especially knowing that maybe 2% of it carried over to Apocalypse.

7. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

(Generous) 3 - Props to Plaza for realizing that there was virtually no juice left in the original storyline. The way he went about remedying it, however, stunk. What appeared to be an honest-to-goodness spinoff that capitalized on the original's strengths turned into a dull, mirthless horror comedy with a goofy flick of the wrist.

8. MAO1's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

9. Arf's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

divertente a tratti,insensato in molti altri

10. Nanete Vieira's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

11. msmichel's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

A step into the mundane from what was an amazing series. The choice to move away from the self recording betrays the intent (and title) of its origins. What we are left with is a pretty standard zombie pic that doesn't expand the mythology whatsover. Mind you on the positive side Leticia Dolera is quite the expressive find and I wholeheartedly agree with those who were wowed by the final scene. The last 5 rock.

12. Dave D's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

Se foi proposital, o filme é genial. Se não foi, o filme é uma palhaçada. Prefiro acreditar no primeiro, tamanha a obviedade narrativa.

13. Marie's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

14. Hugo Resendiz Saldivar's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

Malisima, quiso ser graciosa, pero no lo logro y como me fastidiaron las escenas romanticas. Es lo malo de querer hacer franquicia una pelicula buena con ideas malas...

15. jenifferp's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

16. Beefy's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

Not as good as the original, or as genre twisting as the second, this one is mainly more of the same with a couple of likable leads.

17. Kenny's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

OMG!! I can't believe this garbage comes after two GREAT horror movies.

18. Lucas Davies's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

They weren't even trying to make this good. Absolutely atrocious.

19. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

doesn't deserve the REC title.. this is something else, and it sadly became worse because it used REC as a title, it will be okay if its titled: Wed and Dead, or whatever!

20. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

I figured asking for another great REC sequel was asking too much. Just barely has enough to do with the first 2 to be even called a sequel. The "zombies" aren't even the same, as they go from the slow stupid type to the brilliant running type, depending on how convenient it would be for the scene. This is just gore for gore's sake and lacks any depth the first films had.

21. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

yeah, the hand-mixer scene was great... the third part is unfortunately a total disappointment & the end is even worse.

22. iremderici's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

Waste of my time. Please don't even consider watching it.

23. Cinnamon's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

Uno scempio. REC 3 demolisce tutto ciò di bello creato nei primi 2 lungometraggi. Non ha una trama, non ha un perchè, non ha senso. L'ho trovato estremamente ridicolo ed è veramente inspiegabile una caduta di stile tale.

24. ArmPauFer's rating of the film [REC] 3: Genesis

Não é em nada melhor que os anteriores REC mas este muda de local e é imensas vezes divertido. É também o primeiro que se desvia da obrigação do found footage e a meio entra em regime normal de realização. Gostei sim mas sem chegar a ser um bom filme consegue ser interessante. 6/10